• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I may have a coin in the pocket...

33 posts in this topic

.... is probably the only thing that this post has to do with coins. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Anyway, came across a couple of the pix while I was still in the navy. Thought that I'd share...

sailor-boy.jpg

camel-jockey-cropped.jpg

Notice that the "camel-jockey" photo makes it obvious that Chris Machuga and I go way back! How else could we both be in the same photo taken in 1987? crazy.gif

Notice that the "camel-jockey" photo makes it obvious that Chris Machuga and I go way back! How else could we both be in the same photo taken in 1987? crazy.gif

Wow! I bet he wishes he had that much hair now! insane.gif

Sorry Chris,I tried to resist but I just couldn't flowerred.gif

Victor,you forgot "Coin Crib" in the title! gossip.gif

jhdjzn.jpg

Ok go back and look at the original photo where I circled in red. Maybe it's just me but i'm seeing UFO's 893whatthe.gif

Also what is that white lump circled in green poke2.gif That is what happens when you try to cheap out on the photo processing. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Wow! I bet he wishes he had that much hair now! insane.gif

Victor probably says the same thing about himself too gossip.gif

stooges.gif

Ok go back and look at the original photo where I circled in red. Maybe it's just me but i'm seeing UFO's 893whatthe.gif

Also what is that white lump circled in green poke2.gif That is what happens when you try to cheap out on the photo processing. 893naughty-thumb.gif

stooges.gif

Travis, that is actually funny!!! Bwwahhahahahahaaaah! grin.gif

It was actually a trip. I negotiated for the camel-jockey to take my photo for two bucks. Then, he has the audacity to try to milk more money out of you to let you off! Since I grew up riding horses, I just hopped off and gave the man his two dollars. However, there was a dweeb in my division that paid $20 to get on and another twenty dollars to get off. 893whatthe.gif Geez, how gullible can a man get??

stooges.gif

It was actually a trip. I negotiated for the camel-jockey to take my photo for two bucks. Then, he has the audacity to try to milk more money out of you to let you off! Since I grew up riding horses, I just hopped off and gave the man his two dollars. However, there was a dweeb in my division that paid $20 to get on and another twenty dollars to get off. 893whatthe.gif Geez, how gullible can a man get??

Blonde? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

stooges.gif

???yeahok.gif

Very nice Victor.

I too rode a camel around the Pyramids. To say the least, it is not like riding a horse 893whatthe.gif

Cool. Not quite the adventures of Marco Polo, however.

stooges.gif

Lets see here now. Young sailor let off the boat in foreign middle east country and pays forty dollars for a camel. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm sorry to tell you Vic but I think that sap was paying to marry the camel blush.gif

You may want to track him down and wish him your best with a bag of feed 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm sorry to tell you Vic but I think that sap was paying to marry the camel

Nope, and to the best of my knowledge, he didn't even have sexual relations with it. foreheadslap.gif

Sorry for my bluntness but I am in Arkansas right now....that alone should explain alot. crazy.gif

Nope, and to the best of my knowledge, he didn't even have sexual relations with it. foreheadslap.gif

Sorry for my bluntness but I am in Arkansas right now....that alone should explain alot. crazy.gif

You just ruined the Ginger Ale I am drinking 893naughty-thumb.gif

Ah impeachable 2004 Lincoln Cent, camel relations and Hayden sending me a link to one of his nude french coin auctions. And so the world turns on days of our coins yeahok.gif

Oh did you hear they're building a zoo near Branson? They're puting a fence around Arkansas. Bwwahhahahahahaaaah! grin.gif

Oh did you hear they're building a zoo near Branson? They're puting a fence around Arkansas. Bwwahhahahahahaaaah!

grin.gif My mom even laughed at that one!! We're exactly 100 miles south of Branson.

Now, youngster, you've been on a roll, Better stop while you're ahead.

I'll use that joke, though. cool.gif

You just ruined the Ginger Ale I am drinking 893naughty-thumb.gif

Ah impeachable 2004 Lincoln Cent, camel relations and Hayden sending me a link to one of his nude french coin auctions. And so the world turns on days of our coins yeahok.gif

Oh did you hear they're building a zoo near Branson? They're puting a fence around Arkansas. Bwwahhahahahahaaaah! grin.gif

yeahok.gif

It was Italian...I'll post a thread later

Yeah, that's my Bentley in the background, but don't let Victor fool you. That's not a camel. It's Victor's girlfriend.

Chris

and Hayden sending me a link to one of his nude french coin auctions.

Hayden going after "family-unfriendly" coins? Alas, I may be responsible for his downfall. I've been buying some French medals recently and I'm trying to convince Hayden that he should view them from an artistic standpoint. He's anxious to see them at FUN!....................................................... NOT!!!

Chris

I hope you made certain that camel was bricked not long before you mounted it. Heh heh, I said "mounted."

1048706-beavis_1.gif

foreheadslap.gif

screwy.gif

grin.gif

p.s. How do you brick a camel? Wait a minute, is this a trick question??

p.p.s. Chris, why is it that Travis' humor has been elevating while yours is slowly but surely sinking down to the level of the abyss? Must be too many long hours on the job, eh?

p.p.p.s. Happy New Years to mom you unworthy #1 son, you!

and Hayden sending me a link to one of his nude french coin auctions.

Hayden going after "family-unfriendly" coins? Alas, I may be responsible for his downfall. I've been buying some French medals recently and I'm trying to convince Hayden that he should view them from an artistic standpoint. He's anxious to see them at FUN!....................................................... NOT!!!

Chris

No Chris,it's much,much different! 27_laughing.gif

I'll post it later...

Hey now, dammit, nobody has commented about how damn handsome I am/was! smirk.gif But, then again, maybe that's a good thing. I'd hate to stir up rival jealousy.

angel.gifheadbang.gifangel.gifheadbang.gifangel.gif

I hope you made certain that camel was bricked not long before you mounted it. Heh heh, I said "mounted."

1048706-beavis_1.gif

foreheadslap.gif

screwy.gif

grin.gif

p.s. How do you brick a camel? Wait a minute, is this a trick question??

p.p.s. Chris, why is it that Travis' humor has been elevating while yours is slowly but surely sinking down to the level of the abyss? Must be too many long hours on the job, eh?

p.p.p.s. Happy New Years to mom you unworthy #1 son, you!

Abyss? You're just jealous because the camel looks better than your girlfriend. Or..............wait a minute!...........that is your girlfriend...................she got a nose job!............and liposuction!

Chris' Coin Crib

vic you are a great stand up guy and advanced collector but to me you do nothning for me physically 27_laughing.gif

also did those camels stink to high heaven in that cool weather they have in gaza wink.gif