• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don't you just love it when the coin is so much better in hand then the seller's

8 posts in this topic

Don't you just love it when the coin is so much better in hand then the seller's pictures?

Link to auction

and the coin:

starrainbowreverse1884ongcms63.jpg

insane.gif

Also do you guys prefer pictures posted smaller like this,or about the size of the GSA toner I posted last week?

Hayden

Nice! Now, after all of that the only feedback comment you leave the seller is, "thanks"??

Where's the gratitude? He just gifted yo u a beautiful STAR Morgan for under $100.!!

Nice! Now, after all of that the only feedback comment you leave the seller is, "thanks"??

Where's the gratitude? He just gifted yo u a beautiful STAR Morgan for under $100.!!

Sorry,I wasn't feeling to chatty right then tongue.gif

Well, feel free to chat it up when you leave me glowing, raving positive feedback when that Morgan you won arrives!

(Should be tomorrow as I sent it a day before your payment arrived...).

893applaud-thumb.gif

Well, feel free to chat it up when you leave me glowing, raving positive feedback when that Morgan you won arrives!

(Should be tomorrow as I sent it a day before your payment arrived...).

893applaud-thumb.gif

If it's as good as looks! grin.gif I can't wait!

I actually bought two more items from that seller so I'll be sure to make it up to him when I get them.You're right,"Thanks" doesn't look all to grateful. tongue.gif