• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Something that bugs me about PCGS posters.

46 posts in this topic

p.s. Kudos to michael for the "most improved" on his grammar and typos. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I'll go along with that. And next year we will get him to work on his punctuation.

Then we can move on to Supertooth and explain to him the concept of paragraphs... devil.gif

All right, now! Leave Bob alone. He is probably the kindest person on these boards.

Chris

I use to like coin message board sites in this order:

PCGS

NGC

CoinPeople

CoinCommunity

Now it's:

NGC

PCGS

CoinCommunity......I stopped posting there but do check in from time to time. Mr. Taylor from ANACS will be there in Jan taking questions

CoinPeople......The top thread count person who is also a mod told me "I hate you", and the person who ran the place gave her a thumbs up winkie face response. So, I am guessing that was my clue to VAM-moose from there.

But, that's the way that goes.

Jerry

FYI I did not test positive for lead or lead poisoning.

Yeah, and you didn't test positive for a sense of humor, either. Bwaahhhh-ha-ha grin.gif

p.s. Kudos to michael for the "most improved" on his grammar and typos. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I really can't believe you made it off the submarine alive. It seems to me any person forced by the government to be couped up with you in a fancy tin can under the water would try to put you in the torpedo tubes blush.gif Then they would shoot you off into the deep blue sea and watch as you get compressed by the pressure of the ocean to the size of a dixie cup poke2.gif there are probably a few mental patients at the VA from that submarine.

Also I liked the old Michael writing style. It was fun and unique. grin.gif

Yeah, and you didn't test positive for a sense of humor, either. Bwaahhhh-ha-ha grin.gif

I really can't believe you made it off the submarine alive. It seems to me any person forced by the government to be couped up with you in a fancy tin can under the water would try to put you in the torpedo tubes blush.gif Then they would shoot you off into the deep blue sea and watch as you get compressed by the pressure of the ocean to the size of a dixie cup poke2.gif there are probably a few mental patients at the VA from that submarine.

Poor, Travis. frown.gif Just when we think that you're growing up then you have to do a fool thing and open your mouth. crazy.gif

But, I still luv ya, bro. cloud9.gif

p.s. I was on the USS Nimitz (CVN-68) and never, ever was on a sub. Afterall, that's where 150 men go down and 75 couples come up. No thanks. blush.gif

Then we can move on to Supertooth and explain to him the concept of paragraphs... devil.gif

All right, now! Leave Bob alone. He is probably the kindest person on these boards.

Chris

And what does kindness have to do with paragraphs? I love to read Bob's posts. I think he has some of the best thought-out responses on the board. That's why I would like them to be easier to read. I tend to go cross-eyed reading the long ones.

p.s. I was on the USS Nimitz (CVN-68) and never, ever was on a sub. Afterall, that's where 150 men go down and 75 couples come up. No thanks. blush.gif

Hey skimmer, I don't want to hear any more of that kind of talk from you. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Hey skimmer, I don't want to hear any more of that kind of talk from you. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Well shipmate, sorry if the truth hurts. grin.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

So how do you know this stuff if you were never on a submarine? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Chris

And what does kindness have to do with paragraphs? I love to read Bob's posts. I think he has some of the best thought-out responses on the board. That's why I would like them to be easier to read. I tend to go cross-eyed reading the long ones.

Get a set of (horse) blinders. Then your eyes won't wander. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

hi.gifC hi.gifH hi.gifR hi.gifI hi.gifS hi.gif

Chris

Get a set of (horse) blinders. Then your eyes won't wander. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

hi.gifC hi.gifH hi.gifR hi.gifI hi.gifS hi.gif

You all just hating because your eyes aren't young and sharp! 893naughty-thumb.gif

wink.gif

I enjoy reading almost everyone's posts on these boards,however I will say without naming names that a number need to work on their spelling and grammar!

(me included! 27_laughing.gif)

Hayden

I will say without naming names that a number need to work on their spelling and grammar!

Hayden

How do you spell understatement?

Chris

Poor, Travis. frown.gif Just when we think that you're growing up then you have to do a fool thing and open your mouth. crazy.gif

But, I still luv ya, bro. cloud9.gif

Let me see here 150 men go down... 75 come up... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Than that means 893scratchchin-thumb.gif ....... blush.gif

sign-funnypost.gifsign-funnypost.gifsign-funnypost.gifsign-funnypost.gifsign-funnypost.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Oh I mean 893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif I cant believe you would write such a thing 893naughty-thumb.gif And where impresionable youth like Hayden can see it blush.gif

On the plus side it probably saves space in the bedding department 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Also if you ever woke up dangling from the side of the ship with a couple of steaks wrapped around you they were trying to throw you overboard poke2.gif

Just in case it didn't occur to you grin.gif

I will say without naming names that a number need to work on their spelling and grammar!

Hayden

Chris

Look who's talking poke2.gif

tongue.gif

Hayden

Chris

Look who's talking poke2.gif

Gee, all this time I thought I was typing.

Chris

tongue.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

So how do you know this stuff if you were never on a submarine? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Actually, all rumors are always started by

The Third Butter Cutter on the Messdeck.