• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jefferson nickel toner,new pictures...

8 posts in this topic

Most of you will remember this 1950-D I posted a few weeks back: Link

Well,I took some new pictures of it tonight and couldn't resist reposting it.What do you think?

travissbaby.jpg

Hayden grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

BTW the fuzz,is from my coin "blankie" which I had set the coin on to take the pictures. I don't have a jeweler's pad. blush.gif

BTW the fuzz,is from my coin "blankie" which I had set the coin on to take the pictures. I don't have a jeweler's pad. blush.gif

Tubby, would you like a piece of Simonis 860 billiard cloth in green? I can bring a piece with me to Orlando.

Chris

Tubby, would you like a piece of Simonis 860 billiard cloth in green? I can bring a piece with me to Orlando.

Chris

Thanks for the offer Chris,but I am going to buy a jeweler's pad.I really need one of those so I don't have to worry about dropping the coin on our tile floor.However ask me right before the FUN show.If I still haven't gotten a pad,maybe you had better bring a piece! blush.gif

but I am going to buy a jeweler's pad.I really need one of those so I don't have to worry about dropping the coin on our tile floor.

Buy one from the ANA grin.gif

That's where I got mine.

nice coin... why not just use a napkin.... thats what I use... just be carefull with it and you will be fine.

yeah it's great untill you froget and use an old one. Nothing like a calzone on a morgan dollar laugh.gif