• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You all have got to see this 1796 quarter up for auction! Off the charts!

8 posts in this topic

Sorry Hayden I don't buy uncertified material that I dont get to see. Any BTW: You say "You all have got to see..." How can we see it? The dealer says "1796 quarter,if you don't know what it looks like,look in a coin book." Great dealer lol

Sorry Hayden I don't buy uncertified material that I dont get to see. Any BTW: You say "You all have got to see..." How can we see it? The dealer says "1796 quarter,if you don't know what it looks like,look in a coin book." Great dealer lol

Eric,read my post again.What ever made you think I was serious? poke2.gif

wink.gif

You really have to wonder about the people who are bidding insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif

What ever made you think I was serious?

I always think you're serious Hayden! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

The worst part is there is 12 bids!!!

You really have to wonder about the people who are bidding insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif

I agree 100%!!

is is a 1796 quarter,if you don't know what it looks like,look in a coin book.I am called lousy photos because my photos are lousy when I take them and a coin book shows better than my photos.there is no reserve.

SUCH losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSER Seller...LOSER Bidders!!!!!!!!!!! screwy.gif

That is too funny - But I wouldn't take the 100+ dollar guess on what it looks like ... Guy does have 100% feedback though ... wonder what his return policy is heheh grin.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gifmmmmmmmm NOT