• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MS-65 DMPL Capped Bust Half Dime!

7 posts in this topic

Actually the 1829 does come PL, and even DPL. 1829 accounts for about 1/3 of the Capped Bust Half Dimes NGC chose to give the PL designation.

The coin under discussion is obviously not one of them.

My 1831 is actually proof-like but I sure don't know what the heck ACG was talking about here. screwy.gif

I think that reverse charges should be filed on them with heavy fines for bogging down the Florida judicial system like they are.

Also with all of the potential juvenile delinquints like Tubby, et al in FL then the court system should be free to mete out punishment to these youngsters!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

My 1831 is actually proof-like but I sure don't know what the heck ACG was talking about here. screwy.gif

I think that reverse charges should be filed on them with heavy fines for bogging down the Florida judicial system like they are.

Also with all of the potential juvenile delinquints like Tubby, et al in FL then the court system should be free to mete out punishment to these youngsters!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

sign-offtopic.gif

Actually it's those wierdos in out in the Midwest you have to worry about.They have all been perverted by those x-ray techs in Lollypop city poke2.gif

stooges.gif