• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two-sided rainbow Morgan...you're going to like this one!

8 posts in this topic

Very strange.....I would have said AT all the way but if NGC slabbed it....it must be good or market acceptable? I don't see the textile just all of the prints....is the textile on the cheek??

It's not really my cup of tea due to the prints and toning breaks but for the right price.....there's still a lot of color on that coin thumbsup2.gif

Very strange.....I would have said AT all the way but if NGC slabbed it....it must be good or market acceptable? I don't see the textile just all of the prints....is the textile on the cheek??

It's not really my cup of tea due to the prints and toning breaks but for the right price.....there's still a lot of color on that coin thumbsup2.gif

For some reason my wink.gif didn't show up on my textile comment...it actually was a semi-humorous attempt at the fingerprint. tongue.gif

I really like the color on this coin and the print isn't really all that distracting to me.I guess different people have different likes and dislikes...

Personally it's one of my favorites grin.gif

Strangely enough, I sometimes like fingerprints when they result in a particularly interesting toning pattern, as is the case here. It's a fantastic coin, with a ton of character and a split-personality!

James