• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Teletrade win for my Dansco Album....What do you think??

9 posts in this topic

Perfect album piece. An album full of non-FBL Frankies in MS64-66 is a loverly thing to behold. Look for those original skins...

Hoot

All of the Franklins in my album are either NGC/PCGS MS64-65...FBL where affordable. Some toned, some not. I love cracking out an MS65 and putting it in an album, it's one of my favorite things about collecting. I started the Dansco about a year ago, and am down to 4 holes...pretty fun.

All of the Franklins in my album are either NGC/PCGS MS64-65...FBL where affordable. Some toned, some not. I love cracking out an MS65 and putting it in an album, it's one of my favorite things about collecting. I started the Dansco about a year ago, and am down to 4 holes...pretty fun.

The faster we free these poor coins from institutional slabbery the better.

Free Ben Franklin!

jom

What do you all think of the marks on his head though?

Hayden

I think that in-hand they would appear insignificant. Look at the angle of lighting and realize that any disconformity would show up wildly.

Hoot

What do you all think of the marks on his head though?

Hayden

I think that in-hand they would appear insignificant. Look at the angle of lighting and realize that any disconformity would show up wildly.

Hoot

You're right,they do appear like they are magnified by the lighting...you'd think TT would get at least one more light for the other side! screwy.gif