• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What a joke...

25 posts in this topic

Whats the joke... It is a minor error and for some error collectors they might like it. I see nothing wrong with this auction

minor error is an understatement,I wouldn't pay 11c poke2.gif

Wide AM? Isn't that the ugly car American Motors made back in the 70's?

Chris

Bruce and I aren't that old,Chris... yeahok.gif

I think it was called the Pacer.

Chris

Chris

Maybe your thinking of the AMC Gremlin 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Of course in Pacer commercials they did stuff oversized basketball players in them 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Chris

Chris

No, the Gremlin was smaller. The Pacer was wider and had longer-than-normal-doors making it easier for larger people to get in.

Chris

Chris

Chris

No, the Gremlin was smaller. The Pacer was wider and had longer than-normal-doors making it easier for larger people to get in.

Chris

That's what I wrote flowerred.gif

" Maybe your thinking of the AMC Gremlin 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Of course in Pacer commercials they did stuff oversized basketball players in them 893scratchchin-thumb.gif "

I heard AM and Pacer and Started thinking Gremlin

blush.gif

You really need to stop answering your own questions insane.gif

Chris

Chris

No, the Gremlin was smaller. The Pacer was wider and had longer than-normal-doors making it easier for larger people to get in.

Chris

That's what I wrote flowerred.gif

" Maybe your thinking of the AMC Gremlin 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Of course in Pacer commercials they did stuff oversized basketball players in them 893scratchchin-thumb.gif "

I heard AM and Pacer and Started thinking Gremlin

blush.gif

You really need to stop answering your own questions insane.gif

Boys,take it to the Watercooler before I sic Arch. on you 893naughty-thumb.gif

IWide AM? Isn't that the ugly car American Motors made back in the 70's?

Actually Chris, weren't all AMC cars from the 60s ugly?? 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I had a 4 door 65 Ambassador back when I was seventeen, it was ugly too, but it did have one cool feature, the backs of the front seat folded back to where they would flush out with the back seat, making one big flat cushion!! Great for… err… camping, that’s right, great for camping. thumbsup2.gif

Chris

Ok, who's the Off-Topic Meister now? insane.gif

Well, personally, I think big bucks for any minor error is ludicrous! That includes the three-legged buffalo.

Chris

Ok, who's the Off-Topic Meister now? insane.gif

Well, personally, I think big bucks for any minor error is ludicrous! That includes the three-legged buffalo.

Excuse me? If you will note, the heading for this thread is "What a joke...". That covers a WIDE, WIDE, WIDE, WIDE .......AM or PM...........what's the difference..... variety of subjects.

Besides, Travis has been acting almost normal of late, so someone has to take up the slack.

Chris

You're right, young Trav has been maturing and making intelligent posts of late. No that Vic fellow, on the other hand....

wink.gif

it's because I sold my baby to hayden cryin2.gif My life is sort of pointless without it for leverage frown.gif

Plus I have been to busy reading this

1400054184.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

With Slander,Treason and now this book almost done all I have left is High Crimes and Misdemeanors. Now my life will be completely useless untill Wednesday when her coulmn comes out. Maybe I should start reading some things by Thomas Sowell though. He's written around 17 books which should keep me busy for a while. Plus there's Constitutional Chaos and Slouching Toward Gamorah to keep me busy after Sowell. I might even throw 1984 into the mix. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Actually Chris, weren't all AMC cars from the 60s ugly?? 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I had a 4 door 65 Ambassador back when I was seventeen, it was ugly too, but it did have one cool feature, the backs of the front seat folded back to where they would flush out with the back seat, making one big flat cushion!! Great for… err… camping, that’s right, great for camping. thumbsup2.gif

I had a 1974 AMC Ambassador. What a car!!! Nice big 360 V-8. And 15 MPG!!!

I had a 1974 AMC Ambassador. What a car!!! Nice big 360 V-8. And 15 MPG!!!

I had a '66 Pontiac GTO, 389/360 Tri-Power that I bought new for $2300. It got about 12mpg because I was running on one 2bbl most of the time, but Sunoco 103 octane was only 28c a gallon.

Chris

it's because I sold my baby to hayden cryin2.gif My life is sort of pointless without it for leverage frown.gif

Plus I have been to busy reading this

1400054184.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

With Slander,Treason and now this book almost done all I have left is High Crimes and Misdemeanors. Now my life will be completely useless untill Wednesday when her coulmn comes out. Maybe I should start reading some things by Thomas Sowell though. He's written around 17 books which should keep me busy for a while. Plus there's Constitutional Chaos and Slouching Toward Gamorah to keep me busy after Sowell. I might even throw 1984 into the mix. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Travis,she's way to old for you! 893whatthe.gif

wink.gif I still haven't gotten around to getting my copy,did you enjoy it as much as I think I will? yay.gif