• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Opinions on this Accented Hair Kennedy...

8 posts in this topic

64AH3.jpg

This is currently in a PCGS PR-67 holder although it looks like a hands down Cameo. I know that a few months ago PCGS was going berserk with Cameos and Russ from across the street got really ticked off at them for not designating Cameos that really were,or calling DCams,Cameos. This is in a brand new NASDAQ holder so it probably was submitted during that time period. Also I'd probably send it to NGC instead of back to PCGS.How much of a price differential is there between the two in 67Cam? I see Russ sold an NGC piece for $112.49 Is this about right for an NGC coin?

Anyhow I was just wondering what your opinions were on the designation and values...

Thanks!

-Hayden

looks like it has haze. Does it? Also looks at least cam. Now have some chamomile tea grin.gif

Actually in person it looks more like die polish,I'd probably give it a test dip if cracked though...

looks like it has haze. Does it? Also looks at least cam. Now have some chamomile tea grin.gif

Actually in person it looks more like die polish,I'd probably give it a test dip if cracked though...

have you ever dipped before? Also I believe what you use isn't actually a "dip"

have you ever dipped before? Also I believe what you use isn't actually a "dip"

Yes,quite a bit makepoint.gif(note this was dipping coins,not skinny dipping! 893whatthe.gif) Yes,I know it's jewelry cleaner...

64AH3.jpg

This is currently in a PCGS PR-67 holder although it looks like a hands down Cameo. I know that a few months ago PCGS was going berserk with Cameos and Russ from across the street got really ticked off at them for not designating Cameos that really were,or calling DCams,Cameos. This is in a brand new NASDAQ holder so it probably was submitted during that time period. Also I'd probably send it to NGC instead of back to PCGS.How much of a price differential is there between the two in 67Cam? I see Russ sold an NGC piece for $112.49 Is this about right for an NGC coin?

Anyhow I was just wondering what your opinions were on the designation and values...

Thanks!

-Hayden

Hayden,

I don't see from the pictures why it is not PR69 DCAM. What is holding it back from 69 and DCAM? You have it in hand, I only see the pictures. I don't see any glaring flaws in the picture to keep it from PR69 CAM or DCAM.

Jonathan