• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

photo software

4 posts in this topic

Don't know the merit of the following but you may be interested:

A handy photo fixer

Many people are drawn to digital photos because they can be edited. You can spruce photos up by getting rid of blemishes.

But photo-editing software can be expensive. It can also be difficult to use. PXN8 changes that with a free Web service.

Simply upload your photo and then use the controls to make adjustments. No, it's not PhotoShop – it's much easier to use! But it offers features you are likely to need, like cropping, rotating and resizing.

PXN8 even whitens teeth and gets rid of the dreaded red eye! Once you've made your changes, you can save the photo to your computer.

If you read the news, you know that Web-based software is the future. PXN8 is the kind of software service you can expect to see. It sure is handy!

t's Saturday, so I'm up before dawn to bring you The Kim Komando Show. You may have heard that Sony Music's copy-protection software installs a rootkit. Today on my three-hour radio show, I'll tell you what a rootkit is and how to get rid of this particular one. Don't miss it! Use the map to find a radio station that airs my show in your hometown. And look for the Kim Komando Computer Minute, which airs Monday through Friday.

TO VISIT TODAY'S COOL SITE, GO HERE:

www.pxn8.com

web page

t's Saturday, so I'm up before dawn to bring you The Kim Komando Show. You may have heard that Sony Music's copy-protection software installs a rootkit. Today on my three-hour radio show, I'll tell you what a rootkit is and how to get rid of this particular one. Don't miss it! Use the map to find a radio station that airs my show in your hometown. And look for the Kim Komando Computer Minute, which airs Monday through Friday.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

PXN8 even whitens teeth and gets rid of the dreaded red eye!

Man, I sure could use that after staying up too late and drinking too much coffee too many times. insane.gif