• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My 2 cents worth...

7 posts in this topic

When it comes to toned copper, Greg and JamminJ have been turning up some mightily beautiful pieces from the dark side. flamed.gif I'm a toned copper (and copper-nickel) junkie. insane.gif So, every time those two have an auction up, I'm watching and slowly acquiring some wonderfully toned DARKSIDE. Then, along comes Greg with a U.S. coin that he aptly describes as "freakishly toned." I'd have to agree, and it's nothing short of fantastic, if I can say so myself. Just thought I'd share this little piece - the only one of the type to pass under my schnoz... and in person, it's wildly lustrous and vibrant! cloud9.gif

992511-18642cLgMottoMS64BNNGC05-.JPG

So if this inspires you, then please share your 2 cents worth!

Hoot

992511-18642cLgMottoMS64BNNGC05-.JPG.a59583a06b5b04aa07b61502a9dc1751.JPG

Excellant coin Mark. I dont know how I missed that one.

This is a terrible pic as it shows every bubble in the NGC plastic but the color is true to life.

IMG_6589.JPG

Absolutely "freakish" chinook! yay.gif

Also superb coins Mike and Charlie! Any original look, from chocolate brown to red is GREAT!

Hoot