• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

some awesome type coin photos

22 posts in this topic

That Michael sure knows how to collect 'em! yay.gif My favorite is still the 1910 proof nickel "creature from the black lagoon"!

1910pfnickel.jpg

Hoot

That Michael sure knows how to collect 'em! My favorite is still the 1910 proof nickel "creature from the black lagoon"!

For sure, for sure. thumbsup2.gif

I really like the 1936 satin proof nickel also, fantastic color.

But there are quite a few coins in that set that I could drool over for a long long time. cloud9.gif

Them be some nice coins there Michael.

Hoot, the nickel is even better in hand. cloud9.gif

I'm certain of this, and that every piece is better in-hand! cloud9.gif If I'm ever out your way, chinook, you and Michael will be paid a visit! (Just be sure that each of your coins are actually chained to your respective bods. 893whatthe.gif)

wink.gif

Hoot

Them be some nice coins there Michael.

Hoot, the nickel is even better in hand. cloud9.gif

I'm certain of this, and that every piece is better in-hand! cloud9.gif If I'm ever out your way, chinook, you and Michael will be paid a visit! (Just be sure that each of your coins are actually chained to your respective bods. 893whatthe.gif)

wink.gif

Hoot

Hoot,

You are most welcome to visit. We have some pretty darn good fishing here also. That is if you like catching 12 lb steelhead on 8 lb test. Or maybe hooking into a 20 lb brown. Not to mention the 30+ lb salmon. grin.gif

Is that our Michael? If so, that would explain the beauty of the coins in the collection cloud9.gif as well as the unfortunate absence of any Shield 5c. 893whatthe.gif

It's tough to choose a favorite, but I think I have two favorites in that group and they are the wonderfully blue trime and the grossly undergraded CB half dime. hail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

1858trime.jpg

1830.jpg

Geez, Michael, I guess that most of the NGC boardsters know you pretty well by now just by your taste in coins. There was only a vague reference to a Michael on the URL but everyone knew that it was you. Incredible!

By your coins they shall know you. The Gospel of Michael

Man..that 1910 Nickel is outrageous. But since it's got that ugly fingerprint Michael can always sent it to me for cheap. I'll take care of it. devil.gif

jom