• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Look at this old penny I found

13 posts in this topic

Funny thing is I found it stuck in a plastic case grin.gif

This is one of the most intensely vibrant matte proofs I have ever seen. The toning just floats atop the surfaces of the coin which looks like they are made from a very thin sheet of glass. Overall a stunning coin with no imperfections and I believe undergraded.

1915NGC66BN.jpg

Funny thing is I found it stuck in a plastic case grin.gif

This is one of the most intensely vibrant matte proofs I have ever seen. The toning just floats atop the surfaces of the coin which looks like they are made from a very thin sheet of glass. Overall a stunning coin with no imperfections and I believe undergraded.

1915NGC66BN.jpg

Sorry but I don't see the penny? confused-smiley-013.gif

All I see is a beautiful Matte proof Lincoln cent,did you upload the wrong picture? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

stooges.gif

Sweet toner! thumbsup2.gif

-Hayden

Hayden, why do I need to scroll down 1 foot of blank space to get to the end of your post? mad.gif

He's using Roadrunner, now, rather than dial-up and he hasn't learned how to control the throttle yet.

Chris laugh.gif

PS. Hayden, thanks for thinking about us during Wilma. Mom says hi.gif

it is an amazing coin the matte proof 1915 especially so with technical perfection and wonderful color especially so on the obverse

wildly colored matte proof lincolns

extremely undervalued coins

highly historical

and ONE OF THE LAST FRONTIERS OF NUMISMATICS

this sleeping giant of classical usa federal coinage will soon awaken and you had better watch out thumbsup2.gif

Dead on, beautiful even for a proof strike, example of the early Lincoln Cent.

Don't forget that the Master Hub was re-worked in 1916 and shows subtle differences from this coin.

A true beauty.........of the original Brenner coin.

Proof 66BN.

Pete

well even if he is wearing lipstick i do not hold it against him cool.gif and honest abe is still the man in my book lipstick or not thumbsup2.gif

but everyone needs to get prettied up for a hot date cloud9.gif