• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How about some pictures of some toners

40 posts in this topic

Mainly becuase I shared my plan for there "retirement". While I can't disclose all of it parts of the plan include secluded woods,wolves, and squealing tires. Needless to say they aren't going to be in the car with squealing tires

That's very thoughtful of you, Travis, but do you think your parents would really care to own a parking garage adjacent to Central Park in the Big Apple?

Chris

yeahok.gif

as a younger one I think I have posted at some odd hours.... I am sure could find post for every hour of the day and night.... but its not about what time you post... its all about whats in it smile.gif

Should I consider that an insult,Bruce? wink.gif

I can tell you that I have been posting on these boards for quite some time and have never had an issue until yesterday......and I am linking to both my personal website and the NGC Registry and that should and has always worked.......you can see my links and copy and paste them in your browser and hit enter and my image comes up so you know it's not a problem with my image URL's?

Very strange indeed but I am not going to lose sleep over it sumo.gif

as a younger one I think I have posted at some odd hours.... I am sure could find post for every hour of the day and night.... but its not about what time you post... its all about whats in it smile.gif

nope not at all....

nope not at all....

Actually my whole sentence didn't get posted ( confused-smiley-013.gif)

It was supposed to be:

but its not about what time you post... its all about whats in it smile.gif

Should I consider that an insult as to the quality of my posts,Bruce?;)

27_laughing.gif

-Hayden