• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How about some pictures of some toners

40 posts in this topic

Here are some toners from my collection. I just thought I would show them off cool.gif

None of them are mosnters, rainbows or designated * by NGC but I love them. headbang.gif

The dark brown you see in this pic is really pink and there is more green on the coin

eb9ax0.jpg

eb9b1w.jpg

eb9b2o.jpg

eb9b3r.jpg

eb9b81.jpg

eb9b9c.jpg

eb9bm1.jpg

Ok I went and did some better phtographs on the Lincoln to capture the color better. I have yet to get the "perfect" picture but I will keep trying. I just might do it when I upgrade the lighting setup I use right now. Lighting setup might be overstating it though because all I use right now is one halogen desk lamp.

As proof I decided to take a picture of my "setup". Very simple only three pieces and best of all it was cheap.

efi29y.jpg

This first picture captures the pink better.

efhp1w.jpg

This second one captures the green better.

efhp8z.jpg

I also decided to take a picture of this half. I neglected to do it when I took the original pics.

efhph0.jpg

Here's some color for ya thumbsup2.gif

Morgans 026.jpg

Morgans 027.jpg

Chris

Wow! This has got to be the ugliest Morgan I have ever seen. Please send it to me post-haste and I will relieve you of any further embarrassment. smile.gif

Chris thumbsup2.gif

OK...my pictures aren't showing up.....very strange...never had that happen before confused-smiley-013.gif

Nice going, Krypto. Way to blow a perfectly good post. foreheadslap.gif

jom

I still can't figure out why they aren't showing up foreheadslap.gif

Looks like they aren't a Jpeg 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm afraid we need Leo Laporte LeosBack.jpg

or our all knowing tech guru Arch hail.gif

Just save the three pics your trying to post to your computer than go host them on a site like tinypic.com

I just did this and it works perfectly and here is your drunk washington grin.gif

f4qsut.jpg

Nice Morgans, Shane! I like the '86 & '87 with the die clashes.

Chris thumbsup2.gif

Travis, shouldn't you be in school?

I am... i'm home schooled grin.gif

It's really a perk I guess. Every once in a while I will take a break and do something else. I might read or get on the computer and do useful things. Such as seeing what is on foxnews.com and watching free news video. When I do that I always check here to see if anything is going on. It's why I post at just about every time known to man. angel.gif

Chris thumbsup2.gif

It's really a perk I guess. Every once in a while I will take a break and do something else. I might read or get on the computer and do useful things. Such as seeing what is on foxnews.com and watching free news video. When I do that I always check here to see if anything is going on. It's why I post at just about every time known to man. angel.gif

Travis,

You know that I hold that title,after all you haven't posted at 3:30 in the morning... insane.gif

BTW Chris, you thought it was bad enough having one homeschooled YN on the boards but now... devil.gif

Chris thumbsup2.gif

Travis,

You know that I hold that title,after all you haven't posted at 3:30 in the morning... insane.gif

BTW Chris, you thought it was bad enough having one homeschooled YN on the boards but now... devil.gif

It doesn't bother me as much as it probably does your parents. Ditto for Travis.

Chris

Chris thumbsup2.gif

Travis,

Hayden please stop spouting off before you know the facts. yeahok.gif

I've been known to stay up just to watch Murphy Brown and that comes on at 2:00 central where I am or three where you are. Before Murphy Brown I need something to do so at 1:30-1:58 AM central time I have posted. Yes posting my wonderful threads that bring a little sunshine to all of your lives while having Hannity and Colmes in the background. angel.gif

I therefore submit to you the " neener neener neener" dance becauase I have posted from 1:30-1:58 AM Central time devil.gif

N ow then to be back on topic does anyone know why the last three pics aren't showing up 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Chris thumbsup2.gif

Travis,

It doesn't bother me as much as it probably does your parents. Ditto for Travis.

Chris

they are amazingly not bothered. Mainly becuase I shared my plan for there "retirement". While I can't disclose all of it parts of the plan include secluded woods,wolves, and squealing tires. Needless to say they aren't going to be in the car with squealing tires blush.gif

either that or I'm going to be nice to them since they did turn me in to the semi-functioning person I am today. grin.gif Sure 18 years of being responsible for them and they think you owe them something. yeahok.gif

Ah well they might be able to live out the rest of there sweet little years in comfort angel.gif

as a younger one I think I have posted at some odd hours.... I am sure could find post for every hour of the day and night.... but its not about what time you post... its all about whats in it smile.gif

Mainly becuase I shared my plan for there "retirement". While I can't disclose all of it parts of the plan include secluded woods,wolves, and squealing tires. Needless to say they aren't going to be in the car with squealing tires

That's very thoughtful of you, Travis, but do you think your parents would really care to own a parking garage adjacent to Central Park in the Big Apple?

Chris