• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I really like the new Registry Signature Sets!!!!!

8 posts in this topic

To me, it is what coin collecting is all about. Not everyone can afford the highest grades and four figure coins. Many people don't collect along traditional lines, and collect sets they like. this fits perfect for me.

I will be adding my own signature set, 2003-2006 Nickels. I thought it would be fun, given the changes in 2004 & 2005 to put together a before and after set.

So far I have 16 or 17 coins....enjoying the hell out of it

I like the sets as well,it's just to bad that they don't let you list ANACS coins.Some of my favorite coins are in ANACS holders,and I sure am not going to send my Bust Half Dimes to NGC for anymore of their handy-dandy body bags sign-rantpost.gif..

-Hayden

• Administrator
To me, it is what coin collecting is all about. Not everyone can afford the highest grades and four figure coins. Many people don't collect along traditional lines, and collect sets they like. this fits perfect for me.

I will be adding my own signature set, 2003-2006 Nickels. I thought it would be fun, given the changes in 2004 & 2005 to put together a before and after set.

So far I have 16 or 17 coins....enjoying the hell out of it

Hey, you could start you own new category of collecting. "Before and After Sets". In case you didn't know, other people can actually copy your set defintion and fill in the slots with their own coins. Who knows, you could start a trend, and we'd have to give you your own category. wink.gif