• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Too Dark or Just right for you?

11 posts in this topic

Do you like the look of this bust half? YES!! and it is unimproveable cloud9.gif

I think the very orignal look is nice....I TOTALLY AGREE AND IT IS A NO BRAINER SUPER FANTASTIC ORIGIINAL COIN

what do you think? you cant get any better than this 893applaud-thumb.gif and it is worth double bid EASY whatever that is for this coin thumbsup2.gif ........ if not more hail.gifhi.gifcloud9.gif

and to thnk this coin could come from a bank after all these years looking so original.. my aunt works at a bank ... so I got this coin really cheap.... not at face... but at a great deal

Wild - that kind of toning makes sense for a silver coin that was out of circulation for many years, then re-entered for a brief time. Has a great story to tell.

Hoot

wait till I get my regular computer up(down for hardware reasons) michael.... I will show the sister to her I also got from my aunt.... lets just say this... no wait... you will have to wait smile.gif but you will not be disapointed