• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GIVEAWAY....One NGC Early Bird Grading Certificate for YN

21 posts in this topic

I recently won an NGC Early Bird Grading Certificate in the NGC Katrina Auction. The great folks here at NGC are helping me with this giveaway for a YN, so I'd like to publicly thank them.

If you are a YN or the proud parent, aunt, uncle or grandparent of a YN, simply post here to enter this giveaway. I will randomly draw one name at 9pm EST on 9/21/05. Winner will receive one (1) early Bird Grading Certificate. Thank you and good luck.

Will

Hopefully NGC won't send the winner a bodybag for their efforts...

-Hayden

Only if yours poke2.gifpoke2.gif

Ya know I wouldn't mind an early bird certificate and I am a YN 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I do have a nice 1950 toned nickel I would LOVE to send in. You know Hayden the one you like grin.gif

If you are or are representing a YN the age limit in this drawing is 18. Should be someone already inot the hobby. Son, daughter, niece, nephew and of course grand kids. please indicate on your post if it is you who is the YN or a family member.

I thought it was a 1950-D? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

BTW thanks for the giveaway! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I only said the date I didn't say anything or implied anything about the mint mark. Yes It is a D but I was just saying it was a 1950 nickel without any reference to the mint mark screwy.gif

poke2.gif

Due to an astonishing lack of entries, the deadline for entry has been extended to 9/25/05 @ 9pm EST. Please post the name of your YN, or your own name if you are the YN.

Please do not enter unless you know you wil use this grading certificate.

I thought it was a 1950-D? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

BTW thanks for the giveaway! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I only said the date I didn't say anything or implied anything about the mint mark. Yes It is a D but I was just saying it was a 1950 nickel without any reference to the mint mark screwy.gif

poke2.gif

But there is a world of differnce between a 1950 and a 1950-D 893naughty-thumb.gif

Why don't you just go ahead and sell it to me and then you wouldn't have any need for the Earlybird certificate. stooges.gif

By the way Will,let me add a few more names to your entry:

1.Hayden

2.Graham

3.Tubbs

need I say more? grin.gif

Given the lack of response I will be cancelling this giveaway. I'll send the grading certificate back to NGC and perhaps they will see to it that it gets into the hands of someone young who will benefit.

I think we've been insulted,Travis... sign-rantpost.gif

Given the lack of response I will be cancelling this giveaway. I'll send the grading certificate back to NGC and perhaps they will see to it that it gets into the hands of someone young who will benefit.

I think we've been insulted,Travis... sign-rantpost.gif

grrrr.gif I agree sign-rantpost.gif

popcorn.gif

Two people.....I mean seriously. I don't mean to insult either of you, but a random drawing of two people is hardly what I expected. Sorry if you feel insulted.

Well if you do reconsider,there are two YN's here who will most definately benefit from a early bird certificate and either one would most certainly be appreciative of it...

Two people.....I mean seriously. I don't mean to insult either of you, but a random drawing of two people is hardly what I expected. Sorry if you feel insulted.

I personally don't feel insulted. Haydens post sounded just about right so I agreed with it. Really it is your giveaway and you can do whatever you feel is correct. My guess is the respose was low because A there aren't many Yn's here. Actually Hayden and I might be the only one 893scratchchin-thumb.gif B if you entered for children,etc does the child actually have to have a need for it? That sort of confused me 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I have sent the Grading Cert that I won in the Katrina Auction back to Andy @ NGC. He has assured me that it will land in the hands of a deserving young collector with a use for it.

I guess there arent as many YN's here, and since I am no longer allowed access to CU Forums, I will trust Andy to get it into the hands of someone else deserving.

I will be doing a giveaway for all collectors soon. Stay tuned. yay.gif