• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newps........Nice color for Collectors on a Budget!!!

5 posts in this topic

I picked up the Morgan from Jeremy (airplanenut) for what I felt was a very reasonable price. It has sold color and runs through most of the rainbow colors and as an added bonus it has quite a bit of visable textile pattern. So if you want some color on a budget folks....it is possible to acquire coins with light pastel rainbows and even textile without breaking the bank.

1885-O NGC MS63

1885Oobvtone.jpg

Thanks Jeremy

and here is an extremely pretty Dime that I got from (Greattoning) for under $15 bucks.........I know some of you probably don't own a coin worth only $15 , but it sure has a lot more that $15 dollars worth of color as the Reverse is vibrant and almost neon!!!

1946 S NGC MS66

1946Srev.jpg

I like to use my own images when I buy coins, but I agree with your assessment about Jeremy's images....they are hands down better than mine as he is able to capture color and luster in his photos! thumbsup2.gif