• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This is my type of circulated coin....

7 posts in this topic

Here is a problem free key date .... Have a look.... Enjoy... This coin fills my hole fairly well

Nope...not even going to say it grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

I'm glad you got a coin you like for your collection smile.gif

Here is a problem free key date .... Have a look.... Enjoy... This coin fills my hole fairly well

Say what? As for liking it.... I will one day upgrade the coin more... but for now it fills that hole.

Say what? As for liking it.... I will one day upgrade the coin more... but for now it fills that hole.

Hey Bruce - I suppose what was being said was that the coin is not exactly problem-free. The coin's been formerly cleaned and/or polished, which gives the devices that shiny and overly smooth appearance. That does not mean that it's an unworthy piece to add to your collection or for anyone to do so. Sometimes adding a coin with a thing or two that's not "just so" to one's collection is the best way to bring things 'round to completion and to feel accomplished in one's task.

So, congratulations to you for acquiring this key date! It's a tough coin to add to one's collection, no matter how you slice it. thumbsup2.gif

Hoot

.it probably had something to do with filling your hole comment.

grin.gif

AHHHH....nothing more pleasing to the eyes than a key date.

Overall, I believe the piece has positive eye appeal and is always in demand. As for the comment, I think that had more to do with your choice of wording in your introduction. 893whatthe.gif