• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday CPM9BALL

23 posts in this topic

Is that one banana for each year? 893whatthe.gif Happy birthday, Chris. laugh.gif

I wish it were because I would have hoarded every 18th & 19th Century coin I could get my hands on. Can you imagine what many of those coins that are, now, G-XF would look like in MS66-68, today? Dream on!

Thanks to everyone for the B'day wishes and to rexcat for the PM.

You're next, Hayden! Is it 14 or 15? My old age memory is failing me.

yay.gif C yay.gif H yay.gif R yay.gif I yay.gif S yay.gif

Is that one banana for each year? 893whatthe.gif Happy birthday, Chris. laugh.gif

I wish it were because I would have hoarded every 18th & 19th Century coin I could get my hands on. Can you imagine what many of those coins that are, now, G-XF would look like in MS66-68, today? Dream on!

15 on the 29th grin.gif,not wanting to be confused with a certain crazed YN who just had his 14th birthday earlier this month. poke2.gif

BTW Travis,your card wouldn't load.I guess I'll have to send one to Chris myself: The Monkey...

-Hayden

PS I prefer the original: yay.gif

I think I found a birthday card for you!!!!

link

yay.gifTyay.gifRyay.gifAyay.gifVyay.gifIyay.gifS yay.gif

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Chris

I finally figure dout how to post one with a message thumbsup2.gif

Here it is again with a message acclaim.giflink

Here is the one I emailed you link

Chris----Happy Birthday Buddy!! I"ll have another beer with my crabs and celebrate with you. Barb and I celebrated our 38th Anniversary yesterday. Been eating crabs for two days. Finally dropped to 60 bucks a buschel steamed to me for #1"s. Local crabber still a friend even though I am retired. Glad the storm went away from you. Take care. Bob [supertooth]

Chris----Happy Birthday Buddy!! I"ll have another beer with my crabs and celebrate with you. Barb and I celebrated our 38th Anniversary yesterday. Been eating crabs for two days. Finally dropped to 60 bucks a buschel steamed to me for #1"s. Local crabber still a friend even though I am retired. Glad the storm went away from you. Take care. Bob [supertooth]

Thanks, Bob, and "Happy Anniversary" to you both!

Please don't get me to thinking about steamed crabs. Getting all the beer I want is easy, but..........

Oh, you mean that little wind and rain. Heck, I'll never get to look for any gold on the beach.

Best wishes,

Chris

Chris----You are on the wrong side of the state. They were showing pictures today where they had bulldozers going down the main roads somewhere near Miami. Roads were completely covered with ocean sand. A metal detector"s dream I would imagine? Coins washing up by the treasure chest full. Understand there were a few ANA medals found in Gem Bu. Tied to them was a note from NGC saying that they would slab them if found?? Bob [supertooth] OH MY---I forgot---Should not tease you on your birthday.

So, are you Mint State 57 or 58? I forgot. tongue.gif I guess that that still puts you in an AU state: an Almost Ugly-old Fart.

flowerred.gif

You're a great friend, Chris! I wish you the best and many, many happy years to come!!

acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

Chris----You are on the wrong side of the state. They were showing pictures today where they had bulldozers going down the main roads somewhere near Miami. Roads were completely covered with ocean sand. A metal detector"s dream I would imagine? Coins washing up by the treasure chest full. Understand there were a few ANA medals found in Gem Bu. Tied to them was a note from NGC saying that they would slab them if found?? Bob [supertooth] OH MY---I forgot---Should not tease you on your birthday.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Bob, NGC only agreed to do it because they hooked a fancy name to them.... SOB (Surf on Beach) HOARD

Heck, that's not teasing..................but mentioning the crabs was!

Chris

So, are you Mint State 57 or 58? I forgot. tongue.gif I guess that that still puts you in an AU state: an Almost Ugly-old Fart.

flowerred.gif

You're a great friend, Chris! I wish you the best and many, many happy years to come!!

58 bottles of beer on the wall

41 bottles of beer

take one down, pass it around, 62 bottles of beer on the wall

73 bottles of beer on the wall

39 bottles of beer

take one down, pass it around, 22 bottles of beer on the wall

93 bottles of beer on the wall

64 bottles of beer

take one down, pass it around, 27 bottles of beer on the wall

YEAH, BABY..........HICCUP........58 PROOF.......HICCUP...........I MEAN PROOF 58

tonofbricks.gifC tonofbricks.gifH tonofbricks.gifR tonofbricks.gifI tonofbricks.gifS tonofbricks.gif

flowerred.gif

41 bottles of beer

39 bottles of beer

64 bottles of beer

YEAH, BABY..........HICCUP........58 PROOF.......HICCUP...........I MEAN PROOF 58

tonofbricks.gifC tonofbricks.gifH tonofbricks.gifR tonofbricks.gifI tonofbricks.gifS tonofbricks.gif

What?! 58 PROOF?! That certainly does mean that you're impaired!

Get it? Numismatic Humor. grin.gif

flowerred.gif

41 bottles of beer

39 bottles of beer

64 bottles of beer

Sounds like a Numismatic Humorrhoid to me. HICCUP!

Happy B'day Chris! Sory to chime in a bit late here, since you may be dead by the time you age to the point of reading this! blush.gifwink.gif

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Hoot

flowerred.gif

41 bottles of beer

39 bottles of beer

64 bottles of beer

Sounds like a Numismatic Humorrhoid to me. HICCUP!

sign-funnypost.gifsign-funnypost.gifsign-funnypost.gifsign-funnypost.gif

Happy B'day Chris! Sory to chime in a bit late here, since you may be dead by the time you age to the point of reading this! blush.gifwink.gif

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Hoot

Thanks, Mark! By the way, have you gotten your '60 Pony Express yet? Let me know what you think of it.

Chris