• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Birthday coin picture post thread

11 posts in this topic

Since today is my birthday I thought I would start a thread with a different theme. Show a picture of a coin you bought on your birthday (doesn't matter what year you bought it or what year the coin is).

1908%202.5D%20MS61%20os.jpg

1908%202.5D%20MS61%20rs.jpg

Well,it will be my birthday in exactly a week but I don't think I've ever bought any coins on my birthday. Perhaps I may find time to post a new one for this year's. cool.gif

Anyhow a very Happy Birthday to you and a very nice quarter eagle as well. MS-61?

yay.gif

-Hayden

Yep, it's in an old green holder as a 61. You know, I've been surprised by how many people who have not bought coins on their birthday!

Happy birthday Neil! Great coin. cool.gif

And Toyonakataro, if you're getting too old for birthdays, then I must have one foot in the grave and another on a banana peel. 893whatthe.gif

Hoot

Happy B-day one day late, Neil. Your Quarter Eagle is beautiful. I've never purchased a coin on my birthday frown.gif (not that I need that as an excuse grin.gif)

Wow, so many great people on these boards with birthdays this month..........Neil, Hayden, Toyo..........mine is Aug 27!

Has anyone noticed that the moderators seem to be falling down on the job with the B'day wishes?

Mark, just put cleats on the banana peel. It works great!

Chris

Hoot It's just a matter of how you appreciate your birthday regardess of your physical age.

I was sorf of proud when I became 20....kinda disgusted at 30 and I don't feel anything anymore wink.gif

Wow, so many great people on these boards with birthdays this month..........Neil, Hayden, Toyo..........mine is Aug 27!

Mine was Aug. 21 and I did actually win a coin on ebay that day. Maybe I'll post it when it arrives. It was one of those "gamble" coins so I may be sending it back. frown.gif

August birthdays are the best. smile.gif I've managed to get a better pic of the coin, too, but don't have it with me. I'm amazed by how many people don't splurge for a birthday coin.