• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Finally got me a CC Morgan...

12 posts in this topic

Not really being an abid Morgan collector I had been taking my time looking for a nice CC Morgan that would not cost me an arm and a leg.... well I finally found the one I wanted.... I just wanted to at least have one... The front looks more like the back but the photos did not come out as good as I wanted... have a look...

890135-1882CC.jpg

890135-1882CC.jpg.c3d027e5d6ddc21945cbcdd1912544e1.jpg

Not really being an abid Morgan collector I had been taking my time looking for a nice CC Morgan that would not cost me an arm and a leg.... well I finally found the one I wanted.... I just wanted to at least have one... The front looks more like the back but the photos did not come out as good as I wanted... have a look...

890135-1882CC.jpg

She's a beauty,ought to be in a PL holder... thumbsup2.gif

Excellent Bruce! Wouldn't it be great to have a complete set of all denominations minted in CC?

I visited the old Mint on the way to California for the show. Worthwhile but a bit disappointing from the standpoint of how much the site has been modernized. I had hoped for a fully restored building, but it's not so. Just an expectation at odds with what is in place, but one should still visit the site if the opportunity prevails.

hoot

I have always liked CC Dollars... just not some of the prices.. and if the price was right... the coin seemed to be wrong.... well I got one for the right price and the coin was right for my liking... also it was already slabbed which was a plus...