• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Ad that features my collection inside...yipeeeeeee

30 posts in this topic

For those that subscribe to Coin World.....the August 1st issue features my Toned Coin collection in the new Signature Sets feature that NGC is unvailing soon. This is the Ad I posted about a few weeks ago so I am pretty excitied to make it into a great publication like Coinworld 893applaud-thumb.gif

I had hoped that the ad would be in color....but even though it's not.....I am still pleased with the overal look of the Ad. Here is a sneak peek for those that don't currrently subscribe to Coin World:

NGCAD.jpg

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

kryptonitecomics: The full page ad in my July 26 issue of Numismatic News is in beautiful FULL COLOR!!!

Congrats! The color page in NN really shows them off nicely!

Well Billy you beat me to it! tongue.gif I got the NN(no CW yet) today and I rather liked the ad. Congrats,Shane!

Krypto; I would look at your set if I could find it!??!? I can't find anything about "Signature Sets" anywhere?????

Now that is too sweet.......wow thanks for including the picture!!!

Actually I don't think the Signature sets are on line yet. They let me go in and play around as a guinea pig so to speak and I have been having a blast.

As soon as it's fully up and running...I will include the link in my signature so folks can see it thumbsup2.gif

Shane: It just dawned on me and you may be aware of this, but if not, this NN issue with your Toning Coins Signature Set in the NGC full page color ad is also the NN issue for the ANA show. This NN issue will be on the bourse floor so you will be getting a lot of exposure. acclaim.gif

Gosh -- when I get down to the FUN show in Jan., if I bring my copy of NN will you autograph it for me?

Now don't get too big of a head -- OK? Just kidding!

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Yes I am sure my signature will be a hot commodity by then foreheadslap.gif

devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

I'll have to have some one snag me a copy from the show thumbsup2.gif

Shane, have someone (at ANA - SF) get me a copy of NN, too! I'll get it from you at F.U.N. I only recently started my subscription and missed this issue, darnit!

Congratulations, also, Shane! I was fortunate to see a few samples of your goodies at Clearwater and you certainly deserve it. It is quite an honor to see a highly respected company like NGC recognize your accomplishments.

Chris

• Administrator

The signature set functions are up now. Members can reach them by using the "coins" drop down menu and choose add/manage signature sets. The sets will be viewable under the "Signature Sets" link on the NGC Registry category list.

The signature set functions are up now. Members can reach them by using the "coins" drop down menu and choose add/manage signature sets. The sets will be viewable under the "Signature Sets" link on the NGC Registry category list.

Well, I was all excited about seeing the coins. Unfortunately, it just keeps "loading" and never goes off the page with the link to your set. Also, there appears to be two, identical sets registered. Am I doing something wrong? I clicked on the links under Set Name. I'd really like to see what you have. Let me know if I can do something different in order to see them.

Jonathan

Art who is a member of the TCCS copy my set as a template....minus the coins of course and then he can add his own and modify descriptions etc......so yes the sets loook the same from the outside but once you go in...there are no coins in his set.

Shane, sorry that happened. I was letting the next door neighbors boy look at your coins and he hit the copy set button.

• Administrator

Hey guys,

Just finished posting an update that fixes a few quirks that were slowing the system down. Try the new update if you get a chance.

Thanks,

Arch

• Administrator

Update: Still working on a few release bugs, so we're updating code on the site as we go. This could lead to some strange behavior until we wrap up the updates.

The Signature Set Registry is a great concept, and Shane's toned set is a great way to kick it off. Visit and enjoy! Congratulations to Shane for well deserved publicity. Congratulations to NGC for recognizing individuality and for giving collectors a way to participate without competing in restrictive categories. thumbsup2.gif

The Signature Set Registry is a great concept, and Shane's toned set is a great way to kick it off. Visit and enjoy! Congratulations to Shane for well deserved publicity. Congratulations to NGC for recognizing individuality and for giving collectors a way to participate without competing in restrictive categories. thumbsup2.gif

Very well put and I couldn't agree more cloud9.gif

• Administrator

We actually have immortalized him in our newest registry brochure at the show. Our 4 reasons ads are reprinted in it. Nice set KC! smile.gif