• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poll:Does your political stance affect your coin grading?

Does your political stance affect your coin grading?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Does your political stance affect your coin grading?

16 posts in this topic

Sorry but since it's so DEAD over here I just couldn't resist. So liberals do you tend to grade your coins liberally,what about the conservatives?Do you grade your coins conservatively? If this is the case than I wonder why David Hall doesn't move his offices to Texas? tongue.gif

Hayden: You've lived in a red state too long! It has affected your mind. What does personal political leanings have to do with coins? Absolutely nothing!!!

I confess, Hayden, that I originally voted "Who is this nut." Then I heard a piece on the news this morning that shows just how astute you are. Apparently, Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and Paul Wolfowitz are all numismatists who are upset with today's liberal grading standards. They plan to open a coin shop together after Bush's term ends. They're going to call it "The Neocoins." grin.gif

I confess, Hayden, that I originally voted "Who is this nut." Then I heard a piece on the news this morning that shows just how astute you are. Apparently, Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and Paul Wolfowitz are all numismatists who are upset with today's liberal grading standards. They plan to open a coin shop together after Bush's term ends. They're going to call it "The Neocoins." grin.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif ROFL!!!!!!

Politics and coins... sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif

There was this one time when the circulated coins wanted to be given two grading points automtically. The MS coins protested and that got ugly. Wound up in the coin supreme court sorry.gif

Sorry guys I was hitting the cough syrup last night and I must have gotten a little carried away! 27_laughing.gif

Really I had though you actually stopped drinking syrup 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yes, I tend to think that liberals really don't have high quality coin collections! Heck, they've screwwed up just about everything else, why not their coin collections! 27_laughing.gif

Leo

I think this might be a legit question..... Why is it people who are so called liberals seem to be liberal about everything else? why not coin grading? What about the conservatives? Would they grade tighter.... This would be interesting to have a study done to see if there is any qualation between the 2.. maybe in the coin world being liberal would be grading higher by a point? Who know... but it would be sorta neat to see if something was there.

I think this might be a legit question..... Why is it people who are so called liberals seem to be liberal about everything else? why not coin grading? What about the conservatives? Would they grade tighter.... This would be interesting to have a study done to see if there is any qualation between the 2.. maybe in the coin world being liberal would be grading higher by a point? Who know... but it would be sorta neat to see if something was there.

See someone does appreciate me! yay.gif

Well,now that you mention it Travis,I prefer the mint extract(93% pure!).Your breath smells great when your done! takeit.gif

wink.gif

See someone does appreciate me! yay.gif

Well,now that you mention it Travis,I prefer the mint extract(93% pure!).Your breath smells great when your done! takeit.gif

wink.gif

Hayden they now have a new product called "mouthwash".

Make sure to use it because I can smell your breath from here mr dumpster diver poke2.gif

Yes, I tend to think that liberals really don't have high quality coin collections! Heck, they've screwwed up just about everything else, why not their coin collections! 27_laughing.gif

Leo

ROTFLMAO