• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC AD to features my Toned coins!!!

38 posts in this topic

I was contacted by NGC a few days ago and they are going to be setting up a new Registry feature that let's folks create their own registry set vs having to input their collection into pre-made sets.

Someone saw all of the differen't toned denominations I have on display in the TCCS gallery and they decided to use my coins in their advertisement to announce the new changes. They figured that folks like me would like to create their own sets that conform to their own collecting style....which in this case envolves toners...........

I am very excitied and was quite suprised to be selected.....I'll be sure to post an image of the ad once it's been created yay.gif

The ad is currently scheduled to run in:

NumisNews issue on 7/26

CoinWorld issues on 8/1

Autographs available upon request acclaim.gif

I was contacted by NGC a few days ago and they are going to be setting up a new Registry feature that let's folks create their own registry set vs having to input their collection into pre-made sets.

Someone saw all of the differen't toned denominations I have on display in the TCCS gallery and they decided to use my coins in their advertisement to announce the new changes. They figured that folks like me would like to create their own sets that conform to their own collecting style....which in this case envolves toners...........

I am very excitied and was quite suprised to be selected.....I'll be sure to post an image of the ad once it's been created yay.gif

NumisNews issue on 7/26

CoinWorld issues on 8/1

I assume they're paying you something to feature your coins??? poke2.gif

He gets five free upgrade certificates, good for a one point upgrade on any coin submitted. devil.gif

He gets five free upgrade certificates, good for a one point upgrade on any coin submitted. devil.gif

Now that's something I would take! 27_laughing.gif

NumisNews issue on 7/26

CoinWorld issues on 8/1

They are going to pedigree them as being in an ad so he can hawk then on EBAY sumo.gifwink.gif

That is really neat 893applaud-thumb.gif

Also I would like your autograph. If possible on one of the slabs of those purdy coins in your sig line

devilchilli_2.gif Tdevilchilli_2.gif rdevilchilli_2.gif adevilchilli_2.gif vdevilchilli_2.gif idevilchilli_2.gif sdevilchilli_2.gif

Also I would like your autograph. If possible on one of the slabs of those purdy coins in your sig line grin.gif

Travis you forgot to add: devil.gif

-Hayden... devil.gif

Also I would like your autograph. If possible on one of the slabs of those purdy coins in your sig line grin.gif

-Hayden... devil.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

devil.gif

-Hayden... devil.gif

By the way back to the TTT factory 0aab4c2f.gif

-Hayden... devil.gif

Already at it,check the Coin Marketplace devil.gif

-Hayden... devil.gif

I will get to it. I would have been here sooner but my Hamster Kramer decided to take a whiz on me Christo_pull_hair.giffrustrated.gifmad.gifsign-offtopic.gif

-Hayden... devil.gif

I will get to it. I would have been here sooner but my Hamster Kramer decided to take a whiz on me Christo_pull_hair.giffrustrated.gifmad.gifsign-offtopic.gif

Way to go Kramer!!!!

Give him a treat for me 27_laughing.giftongue.gif

Maybe he's been watching you attempt to whiz your PCI frankies and got an inspiration poke2.gif

-Hayden... devil.gif

Way to go Kramer!!!!

Maybe he's been watching you attempt to whiz your PCI frankies and got an inspiration poke2.gif

I'll give him a treat allright. Well see how happy he is when I remove Suki out of the room and he has no more beautifull female hamster to look at devil.gif27_laughing.gif

Also how do you know I may or may not be buying green PCI and hallmark coins 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I thought I saw some crrepy guy standing out side the window while watching Murphy Brown on Nick-At-Night last night 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Even if you did you still got punished. You would have seen me boxers. Of course I was wearing socks. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

You guys are nuts...........honestly just being selected was payment enough in the form of recognition of my efforts over the past 6-months......but NGC is taking care of me so it's a win for them and certainly a win for me.

I already had about 65% of my coins in NGC holders......might as well up that percentage as toners look great in their holders thumbsup2.gif

Congrats, Shane!! Those are beautiful coins!! I've never specifically sought toned coins for my collection, but after seeing the beauty of some shown in this forum, I might just look for a few in the future.

Congratulations, Shane. It is well-deserved.

Will you autograph a "Three Stooges" photo? devil.gif

Chris

I wouldn't want to insult the 3-stooges stooges.gif

Congrats, Shane!! Those are beautiful coins!! I've never specifically sought toned coins for my collection, but after seeing the beauty of some shown in this forum, I might just look for a few in the future.

Everyone should add a few color coins to their collection......they will soon find that most of the time, those are the first coins they want to show off and the last coins they want to put away thumbsup2.gif

-Hayden... devil.gif

Way to go Kramer!!!!

I'll give him a treat allright. Well see how happy he is when I remove Suki out of the room and he has no more beautifull female hamster to look at devil.gif27_laughing.gif

Also how do you know I may or may not be buying green PCI and hallmark coins 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I thought I saw some crrepy guy standing out side the window while watching Murphy Brown on Nick-At-Night last night 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Even if you did you still got punished. You would have seen me boxers. Of course I was wearing socks. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

Maybe I should call the SPCA on you,torturing a male hamster like that. Does he ever do anything else besides just looking at her or has he proposed yet? tongue.gif

A magician never reveals his secrets,but I will say that you paid way to much for that 1964 Proof set. devil.gif

So Shane,are you implying that they didn't even pay you a pretty penny to use your toners in their ad? Wouldn't this go along with the saying "there's a sucker born every minute"? tongue.gif

Oh well,have it your way and congrats on the ad! wink.gif

-Hayden... devil.gif

Way to go Kramer!!!!

Maybe I should call the SPCA on you,torturing a male hamster like that. Does he ever do anything else besides just looking at her or has he proposed yet? tongue.gif

A magician never reveals his secrets,but I will say that you paid way to much for that 1964 Proof set. devil.gif

Well besides looking at her he does eat, sleep, use the bathroom and run on his little wheel. Kind of like he is in prison but doesn't have to worry about becoming married to somebody name big HAYDEN 893whatthe.gif

As far as that proof set from the picture the half looked at least cameo. Well the half is really what you would call cameo-lite™ . However that is the reason I paid so much.

So Shane,are you implying that they didn't even pay you a pretty penny to use your toners in their ad? Wouldn't this go along with the saying "there's a sucker born every minute"? tongue.gif

Oh well,have it your way and congrats on the ad! wink.gif

Just remember if any NGC coins show up on EBAY with the pedigree "shane NGC ad" me and Hayden will find it

wink.gif

" ... might as well up that percentage as toners look great in their holders."

I couldn't agree more. thumbsup2.gif Your rainbows will be beautifully showcased in the NGC white holder -- dang, I'm going to have to stock-up on another pallet of bibs!!!!

Congratulations! Well deserved.

This would be one of my favorites.......

1886 NGC MS64*

86PObv.jpg

hail.gif

Hey Shane,I was wondering why most of your toners look sureal in the pics.Did you use a scanner for those pics in your sig. line?(minus the toned IH 1c)

This would be one of my favorites.......

1886 NGC MS64*

86PObv.jpg

hail.gif

Hey Shane,I was wondering why most of your toners look sureal in the pics.Did you use a scanner for those pics in your sig. line?(minus the toned IH 1c)

Photoshop baby devil.gif

wink.gif

That one was scanned as are some of the picture in my signature as you pointed out. They were done by Jim (Lablover) on TCCS.......no enhancements were made to the images........they look that good in hand. cloud9.gif

He has a nice photo quality scanner and it does a great job compared to my HP 4 in 1. headbang.gif

That one was scanned as are some of the picture in my signature as you pointed out. They were done by Jim (Lablover) on TCCS.......no enhancements were made to the images........they look that good in hand. cloud9.gif

He has a nice photo quality scanner and it does a great job compared to my HP 4 in 1. headbang.gif

I say it does do a pretty good job for a scanner!I always thought you could only capture the toning accurately with a camera.... confused-smiley-013.gif