• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you keep pictures of coins you no longer have?

14 posts in this topic

Was curious about this one. Do you keep pics of all the coins (or special ones) you've had over the years on hand just to look at again? I don't but I've been wondering if I should.

I have pictures of the special ones that I have sold. I am always interested in knowing if they have graduated to the next grade when I see them again.

I have pictures of the special ones that I have sold. I am always interested in knowing if they have graduated to the next grade when I see them again.
That might be too stressful for me! I'd get angry if I saw that.

That might be too stressful for me! I'd get angry if I saw that.

Yes, it annoys me also. But at least I get the satisfaction that the coins I collect/collected are/were PQ for the grade.

I keep a record of every coin that I have ever sold or traded. Most with pictures. I try to keep a record of all my purchase prices of coins too----including postage and insurance costs. I also keep a record of all fees at the TPGS including the Postage and Insurance fees both ways. That way---when and if I ever sell, I know exactly what I have actually made. It is really not hard to do as long as you do not ever let yourself get behind. Bob [supertooth]

Just for some of my bigger and better ones that I have sold such as my chain and 2 56 FE cents.

Nope, sorry chinook. The ones you sold me are still in the same holders. They were nice and were well graded.

Nope, sorry chinook. The ones you sold me are still in the same holders. They were nice and were well graded.

Just send them back to summer school. wink.gif