• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need a Favor, Please!

10 posts in this topic

I need somebody to do be a big favor. If you are a paid member of NGC, would you look up the prices for the following coins by going to their census. Thanks so much!

Franklin 1956 Type 2 Proof 67 Cameo

Franklin 1960 MS 64 FBL

Washington Quater Proof 66 Cameo

Roosevelt 1962 Proof 66 Ultra Cameo

Morgan 1887 MS-62

Thanks again!

There are no prices in the NGC populations for any proof Franklins or most other series above MS60. You can get pricing from PCGS or by looking at sets here with the same coin grades.

The on-line Numismedia's Price guide shows:

Franklin 1956 Type 2 Proof 67 Cameo = $100

Franklin 1960 MS 64 FBL = $40.00

Washington Quater Proof 66 Cameo = just about all years after 1961 are under $20.00

Roosevelt 1962 Proof 66 Ultra Cameo = 1962 Deep Cameo = $26.25

Morgan 1887 MS-62 = $34.00

I just go to NGC's homepage www.ngccoin.com and click on census. There's some prices there. I'm not a paid member. Do I owe NGC some money? Anyway, is there a seperate census that paid members can access?

Jerry

I just go to NGC's homepage www.ngccoin.com and click on census. There's some prices there. I'm not a paid member. Do I owe NGC some money? no you do not!!!!

Anyway, is there a seperate census that paid members can access? NO

it is free to all always has been

this is the way they do things at ngc with regards to pop reports and their new pricing based on numismedia proce guide all free and i am sure they will be getting more prices everyone gets it for no charge which is bice for ngcto share the information

even if you are a shareholder with millions invested in shares you get the same pop and pricing information as a little crazy collec cloud9.giftor like me when looking up the ngc pop and price guide