• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PNG day, July 26, 2005, San Francisco, CA (please print)

10 posts in this topic

Julian M. Leidman

and

the Professional Numismatists Guild

invite you to attend

PNG Day

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

11AM-4PM

Moscone Center

San Francisco, CA

prior to the annual convention of the American Numismatic Association

Please print this invitation for admission

July 26, San Francisco. PNG Day preceding the ANA convention. Please contact me for an invitation.

Invitation-only PNG Day coin shows will be held immediately prior to both conventions, on Wednesday, May 4, and Tuesday, July 26, respectively. Invitations can be obtained from PNG member-dealers.

Brueggeman said PNG is planning a black tie, family event featuring a “big name” band to provide the entertainment at its PNG Day banquet in July.

Founded in 1955, PNG is a nonprofit organization composed of many of the top rare coin and paper money dealers in the United States and seven other countries.

For additional information, contact Robert Brueggeman, Professional Numismatists Guild, 3950 Concordia Lane, Fallbrook, CA 92028. Phone: (760) 728-1300. Email: info@PNGdealers.com.

###

The PNG is a nonprofit organization composed of the world's top rare coin and paper money experts. As numismatic professionals, our primary mission is to make the hobby safe for collectors and investors by maintaining rigid standards of excellence for our member dealers.

As a serious collector/investor/seller of coins & currency, you should insist that your dealer be a member of the PNG.

The PNG Collectors' Bill of Rights, protects unprecedented protection for numismatic investors & collectors. Click here.

PNG dealers are full-time professionals with verified numismatic assets over $100,000

Our members are bound to a binding arbitration process. If you have a grievance, the PNG will settle it!

The average PNG dealer has over 25 years experience

PNG-members represent the top echelon of US and world coin dealers

PNG members are strictly forbidden to sell coins/currency that has been mis-represented in ANY way.

The combined membership of PNG has sold hundreds of millions of dollars in rare coins & currency, as well as contributed to the hobby by writing dozens of reference books on a wide variety of topics.

You can feel comfortable doing business with a PNG dealer!

The Professional Numismatists Guild, Inc. is the only numismatic organization in the United States that restricts its membership to dealers who possess and demonstrate three essential qualifications: Knowledge, Integrity and Responsibility.

PNG members are strictly forbidden to sell coins/currency that has been mis-represented in ANY way.

I wasn't aware of the above. So if a PNG member sells a coin as BU/UNC/etc and it comes back AU are they required to refund my slabbing fees as well as all my original costs for the coin?

Grade is a matter of opinion and unless the difference of opinion is extreme, there will probably be no refunds because of TPG opinions.

I would be happy to discuss any specific rather than hypothetical situations.