• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone here going to the Clearwater show?

5 posts in this topic

I'll be there on July 2nd for most of the entire day and I always enjoy meeting up with board members

.I understand that two other forum stooges, kryptonitecomics and cpm9ball, will be there as well.Anyone else?

-Hayden

Hayden, I resent the fact that you are calling KC a stooge?

Chris

PS. I sent you an e-mail that will knock your socks off!

Shane, do you think we can pass ourselves off as The Three Stooges and receive celebrity treatment? Maybe we could get some good deals. The only problem I see is that Hayden would have to keep quiet when we're around others. The Stooges weren't known for having a "straight man". 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

yay.gif C yay.gif H yay.gif R yay.gif I yay.gif S yay.gif

Shane, do you think we can pass ourselves off as The Three Stooges and receive celebrity treatment? Maybe we could get some good deals. The only problem I see is that Hayden would have to keep quiet when we're around others. The Stooges weren't known for having a "straight man". 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

yay.gif C yay.gif H yay.gif R yay.gif I yay.gif S yay.gif

Hey come on now guys,I said the "other" forum stooges,myself implied. wink.gif

As to your straight comment I'm glad someone found that funny,unfortunately I guess no one across the street did,wonder why wink.gif

PS you were right about that e-mail. 893whatthe.gif