• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Coin Forum

13 posts in this topic

http://coins.hosted-forum.com/

I'm actually quite impressed with the format created by Midwest13, AKA Travis. Granted, there is a lot of competition out there but I'd appreciate it if you guys would give a courtesy post for the youngster. One has to admit that to create a forum site takes an incredible amount of skill and knowledge. Kudos to you, Travis. thumbsup2.gif

i just postewd over there and it is really neat tonight when i geth9ome i amgpoint to start some 19 century educational coin threads hope i can navaigate it good

well i will try misspelling grammer and all 893whatthe.gifflowerred.gif27_laughing.gif

Awesome, Mike. Thanks alot.

P.S. DENA, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO REINSTATE MIDWEST13? SOONER THE BETTER. THANKS

thanks victor you are a stand up guy as usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i called dena and spoke to her like three weeks ago? or so

and asked her to reinstate miswestcoin13

she said she will give it a try and more than likely he will be reinstated after a few weeks or so

but since denais not in charge ihope this happens

maybe scott schechter the new director of marketing can do this !!

i second the motion that this young man be reinstated yes yes

are you listening ngc??

I agree completely. Travis is a fine young man with a lot of interest in coins!

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

p.s. This is a paid endorsement. 893whatthe.gifgrin.gifsign-funnypost.gif

Great response, everyone!! Thanks! I would never plug this site if I didn't feel that it had potential. So far it appears to be very user friendly and has a high-quality format.

Admonish him, but reinstate the kid. If there is anyone at NGC who can state without equivocation that they NEVER made a mistake when they were 13, then they were probably born at age 60.

Chris

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

I think he has served his time, and than some!!

This place ain't the same without him, I really enjoyed what went on between him and Hayden.

Hi Ez,

I left a post on the aforementioned forum. I`ll check back later to see if I struck any nerves. lol. Hopefully this will be another great exchange of opinions,facts,stats, and ideas. Thanks for the heads-up !

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

I think he has served his time, and than some!!

This place ain't the same without him, I really enjoyed what went on between him and Hayden.

I hope that he gets re-instated so we can have a re-match! sumo.gifdevil.gif

No really,Travis is a great guy,even if he can be objectable at times.It amazes me that he knows so much about coins at the ripe-old age of 13. I think he can really go far if he sets his mind to it wink.gif