• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does Ngc offer imaging for PCGS graded coins
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I need some coins graded by PCGS imaged for my registry and I was wondering if Ngc will image them. I don’t want to image them myself, they never turn out right.

Edited by P J Gulledge

On 9/1/2024 at 1:37 PM, P J Gulledge said:

I need some coins graded by PCGS imaged for my registry and I was wondering if Ngc will image them. I don’t want to image them myself, they never turn out right.

Only if you send the coins in for crossover, otherwise as far as I know NGC will not image coins currently in another companies' holder.   However, there are plenty of skilled coin photographers that can do that work for close to what NGC charges.   These photos were taken for me by two different coin photographers, these photos were taken with the coin in the holder.

1885sdobv.jpg

1885sdrev.jpg

1940hdobv (1).jpg

1940hdrev (1).jpg

Thank you do you happen to have the names of the people who photographed those. I have tried doing it myself but I would like to get them photographed especially my Lincoln cents

IMG_5177.jpeg

IMG_5178.jpeg