• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"The Absence of the Burgos Mint in the 'Doble Excelente' Coin of the Catholic Monarchs in the NGC Census, Despite the Existence of at Least One Certified Example"
2 2

6 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello @OPTIMA, thank you for reaching out to us. I hope you are doing well! I reached out to our team about this coin and will follow up with you soon. Have a great day!

On 8/7/2024 at 22:48, JuliaJ CS said:

Hola@OPTIMAGracias por contactarnos. ¡Espero que estés bien! Me comuniqué con nuestro equipo acerca de esta moneda y me comunicaré contigo pronto. ¡Que tengas un excelente día!

Hello,

I hope you're well. I just wanted to follow up on our previous conversation regarding the coin. Have you had the chance to speak with your team? I would appreciate any updates you can provide.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

• Administrator
On 7/14/2024 at 4:56 AM, OPTIMA said:

Hello,

I hope you're well. I just wanted to follow up on our previous conversation regarding the coin. Have you had the chance to speak with your team? I would appreciate any updates you can provide.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Hello @OPTIMA, thank you for following up with me. I have not yet heard back from our team on this coin, however, I followed up with them to try and get an answer for you as soon as possible. I will update you here when I hear back from them. Thanks so much for your patience and please let us know if you have any questions in the meantime. 

• Administrator

Hello @OPTIMA, thank you so much for your patience as I looked into this for you. We have corrected this in our system, and the coin should be visible on the census after the next website update (usually weekly). If you dont see this updated in the next week, please reach back out to us! Thank you again for your patience and please let us know if we may assist you in the future.