• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ATTN. MODERATOR France 1986 S.o.L. UNC Piedfort mintage needed
2 2

2 posts in this topic

Hello.  I am looking for mintage info for the France 1986 100 francs Statue Of Liberty PIEDFORT coins - UNC strikes.  I have been trying to convince the folks at Numista that there were a great many of these struck.  Their catalog does not have a listing for these - only a mention of 5,000 PROOFS.  This amount can be confirmed with the C.o.A. enclosed with the 2 piece set issued by Monnaie de Paris.  HOWEVER the C.o.A. does not mention the mintage for the UNC. coins. I have contacted other sources and been told that there were 250,000 struck.  I would like to send Numista an NGC confirmation.  Can you help ?   Thanks.  TCFrance100francsPIEDFORTUNC.thumb.jpg.db5e580205c66dbc38797aaee8d666e2.jpg

• Administrator

Hello @TMC, thank you for reaching out to us. I hope you are well! Unfortunately, the only information we have confirmation on is the overall mintage of 4,427,000 for 1986 100 Franks. So sorry for any inconvenience or frustration this may cause you.