• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to order: NSC Service + Pedigree + Scratch-Resistant ReHolder (not ReGrade service)
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Submitting about 100 already NGC Graded coins, but can't figure out if and how to do it with my requirements, which are: NSC Service + Pedigree + Scratch-Resistant ReHolder (not ReGrade service).

I'd like to brighten my collection, 1st with having NSC see if they can work any magic to make any of my coins sparkle and little more.  Then send over to NGC for updating to a Scratch-Resistant ReHolder (keeping same grade as sent in) along with adding my family name Pedigree to the collection.  

Couldn't see any pricing, or options for the above process, can someone please confirm that this can be done, and how to do this.  Reason that we are very strongly against the ReGrade after NSC service is all our coins are the same grade and are same theme, kind of like a big matching set.  If one coin gets ReGrade even up, it will ruin the flow/pattern of the set, while it increase the value it decreases our personal collectiblity of the coin in our set.

Hope someone can advise how to do this correctly, 

Thanks!!!

• Administrator

Hi @ThaiIand,

Thank you for contacting us. I am happy to help. With you wanting your coins through NCS you would have to send these through the regrading process. The reason is that NCS can improve the grade or possibly show surface issues that was originally hidden. You will be able to select the coin to have a pedigree and to have the upgraded Scratch-Resistant holders. 

Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you,