• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do I report a Dealer who cheated me out of thousands?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I had to deal with a division of assets ( gold and silver). 

"PK coins" out of NC, was ordered to divide coins/ bullion by court order, but noticed he divided them $2 BELOW the appraised value. 

Netting him over $4000 out of my portion.

He tried to hide it but luckily I took a picture of his notes during.  Its in BLACK AND WHITE that is cheated me. When I contacted him about it 

to fix it. ( Thought it was an honest mistake ) but now he has ghosted me. Refuses any contact.   Lawsuit probably next step. 

IS THERE ANYONE TO CONTACT TO REPORT HIM. I CAN ONLY ASSUME HE HAS DONE THIS BEFORE. "

thanks for any response.

Edited by FF ERIC

Welcome to the NGC chat board. As the "NGC Registry" forum is for topics relating to the certified coin registry, this topic would probably have best been posted in the "U.S., World, and Ancient Coins" forum.

You should probably consult with a lawyer before taking other action regarding this dealer's alleged misconduct. If it appears that his actions constituted a crime, this matter, may, of course, be referred to the local authorities.  You could also report the matter if it may be a crime to the Numismatic Crime Information Center, Numismatic Crime Information Center – Targeting Numismatic Crimes Around the World.  If the dealer is a member of the American Numismatic Association (money.org) or the Professional Numismatists Guild (pngdealers.org), you may wish to check out the grievance and arbitration procedures offered by those organizations.