• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Malaysia Flowers 50 Sen Error Coins The Letter M Without Right Leg And Extra Dot Centre On The Lettering Edges Extremely Rares
1 1

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

IMG_20240528_123609.thumb.jpg.9e94e6066d9f2c6985d2d163d35a1820.jpg

IMG_20240528_123743.jpg.de202678a2b103bb1ecadde38cdb5749.jpg

IMG_20240528_123813.thumb.jpg.b5e9bb53715cfec1465f1122a7d3eb0c.jpg

Malaysia Flowers 50 Sen Error Coins The Letter M Without Right Leg And Extra Dot Centre In One Of The Malaysia On The Lettering Edge Cartwheels effect Shining Lustre Shade New discovery of the centuries for sure and certainly unique for the coins and numismatic breakthrough Super gem brilliant new condition Mints state seventy for perfect ratings and for the reals authentic  Highest number grade as finest known Extremely Rares one in existence

Selling for $300000 and the price is negotiable to you make bests offers for the consideration

Serious buyers you are welcome reply me and gives highest prices and return back to you laters there

Edited by Coinse

Posted (edited)

Garbage coin not worth the metal it is made of.   To anyone that is new to coins, this poster has a habit of posting incorrect claims and asking outrageous sums of moneys for worthless junk, steer clear of his listings is my advice.

Edited by Coinbuf

On 5/27/2024 at 8:47 PM, Fenntucky Mike said:

Worth $0.35 USD, the missing leg on the "M" adds no value. 

The Letter M is unique considers as new types variety on edges

On 5/27/2024 at 9:42 PM, Greenstang said:

Are you serious?
That adds no value to the coin. If it is so rare, why has it not been graded.

Not yet sending to grading service and very serious for sale heres

Posted (edited)
On 5/27/2024 at 10:14 PM, Coinbuf said:

Garbage coin not worth the metal it is made of.   To anyone that is new to coins, this poster has a habit of posting incorrect claims and asking outrageous sums of moneys for worthless junk, steer clear of his listings is my advice.

These error coin is certainly unique worth fortune at least hundred thousands there

Edited by Coinse

If you ever go into the used car business you will quickly become the world's wealthiest man:headbang:

On 5/29/2024 at 4:48 AM, The Neophyte Numismatist said:

Scammer Alert!

You are funny for saying these scams and have made my day

Please show prove or take out any evidence to certify your statement truly rights there

On 5/29/2024 at 5:36 AM, Coinse said:

You are funny for saying these scams and have made my day

Please show prove or take out any evidence to certify your statement truly rights there

The coin that you posted above👍👍👍

On 5/29/2024 at 10:53 PM, LOCK34 said:

The coin that you posted above👍👍👍

Thank you and your best offers has been declined again because foreign currencies is not acceptable heres

On 5/30/2024 at 5:12 AM, The Neophyte Numismatist said:

I don't need to explain myself.  I just wanted to nullify your ad.  I have done this.  Now, anyone who buys your coin has been warned.

The only way to deal with me must face to face method for safety is the safest way honest with you

Ummmm, the worthless coin that you posted above is foreign currency so you are saying that your coin is unacceptable here. I agree. By the way PDS is not a foreign currency🙄🙄🙄