• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Excessive long hold/received status
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Two medals/tokens I sent for Conservation are still in the "Received" status after more than a month. This seems a very long time to me. Is there an update NGC staff can give me?

Edited Saturday at 04:30 PM by Dieuwer

• Administrator

Hello @Dieuwer, thank you for reaching out to us. Our conservation tiers have an estimated turnaround time of about 20 business days. Certain coins may take longer depending on a variety of different factors but you should start to see some progress soon! After conservation, the Token Economy tier has an estimated turnaround time of about 20 business days so in total you're looking at bout 40 business days. I hope this helps! Thanks again for reaching out to us and please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

So I called NGC a couple of says ago and was informed the whole process of conservation and grading could take up to 70 days.

NGC must be busy!