• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I received a charge that doesn’t match my submission total
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I submitted 5 state quarters at $19 each plus $5 each for photos, and an additional $10 handling fee and $28 shipping fee. If I did my math correctly that’s a total of $120 for the coins and $38 for the s/h. However, I was charged $92 over that amount for something even though I had $150 credit membership perk to be applied. 
I need an explanation for the fees and why the charges were not itemized. After all, as a submitting member I was asked to itemize my fees for the services requested.  

Were they variety coins?

They were 5 2003 State quarters in mint uncirculated condition for modern service. They were in vinyl flips and labeled. The second order is one 1964 nickel with an error which I added the error fee to the economy fee and acknowledge the handling and shipping fees. One set was marked checked for grading and the other coin is still marked received. 

Yep, post in the Ask NGC forum to try and get an answer or better yet email service@NGCcoin.com or pick up a telephone. Way better to call or email NGC than post on an open forum.