• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question on having coins graded.

31 posts in this topic

On 11/5/2023 at 10:47 PM, Henri Charriere said:

To the OP:  No offense given; none taken.  Your first post makes it abundantly clear you have a legitimate concern.  My remarks were directed at those who engage in this type of activity nilly-willy, for sport and profit. I have nothing but the highest regard for you and your long-time endeavor.

This matter was addressed several posts up last nite as soon as it was brought to my attention. (See above.)  If one were to follow the natural progression of posts it is impossible to miss having been posted some 18 hours ago. My thoughts on the subject, while generally well-known, were most unfortunately posted on the OP's thread. A simple misunderstanding.

For those interested in engaging in this type of activity, the correct procedure is described in detail elsewhere on the web. Notably, the procedure is performed while the encapsulation is propped up vertically on its side, cushioned on either side, to safely eliminate all damage.  To my knowledge, no TPGS will speak on the matter for attribution.

My apologies to the OP for causing you unnecessary distress. I do hope your lots command the highest possible prices.

Edited by Henri Charriere
Die-polishing