• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question re:Coin Marketplace

4 posts in this topic

Help me out, been a while since I used this forum. What am I doing wrong on the Marketplace site? It shows 503 pages of which the last page are all 2003 posts. Must be doing something wrong. Thanks.

Jim

I ventured onto the Coin Marketplace and understand the confusion.  It seems that "place," as it were is prefaced by some guidelines followed by topics eliciting the most recent replies in descending order.

It appears your topic, should you choose to post one, will appear after those preliminaries are out of the way.

Could it be better organized? Probably. Perhaps exploring all available options will help. Wading through hundreds of pages going back two decades, admittedly, is a bit much.

There isn't a reputable source anywhere in the world that is unaware I am in the market for any one of three grade-scarce coins.  Seeing as how "nothing ventured is nothing gained," maybe the Coin Marketplace is the place for me...