• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Numismatic News ! 1984 cent Struck on Solid Copper with Struck Thru Error !!

2 posts in this topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CggRpWBTEZU

I am speechless ... After searching for over a Million Cents that made me a multi-millionaire in Assets.... I still .. I wished I could find something like this... 1983 was known some school teacher found it and sold it for $10,000.00 reports online. But now this with a Heavy US mint Error.. (I think) but its for sure copper or some other metal as I bounced it I hear CLEAR chimes... USA mint ..Numismatic History in the Making here for Sure.. Please at least Alert the Media about this POST.. its only fair for the millions of Americans that Treasure hunt like myself for Super Rare Lincoln cents. I am making a Extensive Post soon about this coin and will share it with my Friends at NGC as well. Happy New Year 2023. God Bless America !!

RSCN7320.JPG

RSCN7322.JPG

RSCN7363.JPG

RSCN7569.JPG

Your coin is a 1964, not a 1984. That is Obverse Die Variety 23, which can be identified by the shape of the "G" in "GOD," the shape of the "R" in "TRUST," and the fact that the "E" sits lower than the "W" in "WE." The 1984 uses ODV-32. There are numerous other differences in these varieties, not the least of which is a re-designed portrait. You really should get the dollar signs out of your eyes and do some actual research on these coins before posting wild claims and click-bait videos.