• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Contempory Currency History//Controversial//DoNotReadIfSensitive!

12 posts in this topic

ATTN: to the individual who gave this thread a one star rating:

I thought that I told you not to read this if you're a sensitive little whiner.

makepoint.gifscrewy.gifmakepoint.gifscrewy.gifmakepoint.gif

I haven't given your thread one star, EZ_E, but I must confess that I tried to read the entire article, however, it was written extraordinarily poorly. The bias soaked through like a wet sponge, it was not focused well, the flow was jumpy and the overall tone was one of conspiracy theory. In short, it read like a maniacal manifesto.

By the way, I do not consider myself to be a sensitive, whiney type, but I also think it is perfectly plausible that a rational thinking, thick skinned person might give this thread one star.

I haven't voted on your thread either.

I started out reading the article, but I stopped fairly early, because anyone ignorant enough not to know when small size currency was introduced, or not to know the difference between Gold Certificates and Federal Reserve Notes (they have different obligations) isn't worth my time.

I know that my tone was somewhat severe but I receive stuff all of the time which I do not always agree with. Using open mindedness, logic and deductive reasoning based upon my world point of view, experience and knowledge base, I will weigh any new information whether I agree with it or not. If any info is presented to me in the proper manner, then I will judge it upon its own merit. I will not engage in arguments. Don't believe in them. I do love intellectual discussions, however, whether or not I agree with the other person's POV.

P.S. I know that my tone today is very atypical of me and my intentions are not to offend but I have an excuse:

Sux! I woke up with a rash from some type of an allergic reaction two days ago and I am taking a steroid called prednisone which states that it will alter your mood for the worse. Certainly is true. I feel much more aggressive and irritable. I still have eight more days to go, too. Maybe I should ban myself from the boards during this time before I tick off most of y'all.

So, cut me a little slack. Ok, guys?

flowerred.gif

Ok, I'm back to myself. I love them one star ratings. And in your honor, I'll do the same. Sorry for being a butthead earlier. Man, I hate any foreign substance in my body. It really jacks with the mind.

Man, I hate any foreign substance in my body. It really jacks with the mind.

Does that include French kisses by oriental women? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

yay.gifC yay.gifH yay.gifR yay.gifI yay.gifS yay.gif

Man, I hate any foreign substance in my body. It really jacks with the mind.

Does that include French kisses by oriental women? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

yay.gifC yay.gifH yay.gifR yay.gifI yay.gifS yay.gif

No, not at all. crazy.gif Ain't nutin' like them French Polynesian women. You know my stance on that. Lynn's birthday is on the 15th. I think that I'll send her three different flower arrangements. Smaller ones, though, so they won't clutter her window at the post office.

Commendations to ya, Chris, because I know you well enough to know what you really wanted to say... 893naughty-thumb.gif

yay.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gifyay.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gifyay.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gifyay.gif

ATTN: to the individual who gave this thread a one star rating:

I thought that I told you not to read this if you're a sensitive little whiner.

I haven't rated your thread yet. Bribe me with a nice coin and I'll give it five stars. thumbsup2.gif

FACT