• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 S Enhanced Reverse Proof Silver Eagles sent in sealed boxes to have COA's Slabbed
2 2

2 posts in this topic

Just curious as to what anyone thinks of this?

I paid a premium to buy 2019 S Enhanced Reverse Proofs still sealed in the boxes. Sent them to NGC to have the coins graded and the COA's slabbed as well. Technically I guess you could say they did both, however they didn't list the COA numbers on the coin slab, so I have no idea which COA goes with which coin. For what it's worth I could just match those slabbed COA's with any random 2019 ASE, kind of defeats the purpose of the whole thing.

I should have just opened the boxes and left them in the OGP instead of spending the money on sealed boxes. If I had known that's what would have happened I would have never sent them in.

NGC COAs.jpg

• Administrator

Hi,

In order to have the COA number included on the NGC label, “Add COA Number” had to be written on the NGC Submission Form. We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your submission.

https://www.ngccoin.com/news/article/7819/2019-S-Enhanced-Reverse-Proof-Silver-Eagle/

Ronnie