• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unsolicited comments
1 1

33 posts in this topic

On 5/10/2024 at 10:41 PM, Henri Charriere said:

@zadok :

DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE.

SUPPORT. (Certified Collectibles Group) CCG # 455386

HERE'S A REMINDER OF WHAT THE INQUIRY WAS ABOUT;

SUBJECT:  SUBSCRIPTION  CANCELLATION WITH AGENT  -Julia J.

While there will be those who will revel in my adversity, I should like to make clear that tho I have been termed an inveterate, habitual, compulsive, pathological, and congentital liar, at one time or another, a fairer more accurate descriptor would be a strategic liar.  The members from whom gifts were received from me, unsolicited, no pro quid pro, 🤣  could vouch for that irrespective of the strength of any of their views under the sun, I never allowed that to influence my decision.  One even called me "a great man"!

I will be back.  Dena will hear my feeble knock at the door. You know you're getting old and bored when you want to acquire things you know nothing about because you're tired of waiting for what you really want [need] to show up.  It'll also give the moderators a much-needed break.  :roflmao:

-Henri Charriere a/k/a Quintus Arrius and Ricky 🐓 

...to summarize:...nothing important....

On 5/11/2024 at 9:26 AM, zadok said:

...to summarize:...nothing important....

Q.A.  WHY, I NEVER... IN ALL MY YEARS OF PRODUCTIVITY... What an ingrate!  Just for that, JUST FOR THAT, I am going to send in my dues, and re-re-re-re-re-subscribe -- I already have new User Name picked out -- and I and my trusty side-kick, Ricky (no name change required) will once again resume our "We're on a Mission from God" duties: primarily broadening "the body of knowledge" of coin collecting, and enlightening Newbies to the ins and outs of the hobby -- even revealing, for the very first time in Chat Board history, the secret location of the "back door" for seamless entry and exits. What do you say?

🐓:  With all due respect, boss... I can't believe he punked us with that "... all in time... all in time..." jabberwocky!  It was all a ruse!  Very clever!

On 5/11/2024 at 12:08 PM, Henri Charriere said:

Q.A.  WHY, I NEVER... IN ALL MY YEARS OF PRODUCTIVITY... What an ingrate!  Just for that, JUST FOR THAT, I am going to send in my dues, and re-re-re-re-re-subscribe -- I already have new User Name picked out -- and I and my trusty side-kick, Ricky (no name change required) will once again resume our "We're on a Mission from God" duties: primarily broadening "the body of knowledge" of coin collecting, and enlightening Newbies to the ins and outs of the hobby -- even revealing, for the very first time in Chat Board history, the secret location of the "back door" for seamless entry and exits. What do you say?

🐓:  With all due respect, boss... I can't believe he punked us with that "... all in time... all in time..." jabberwocky!  It was all a ruse!  Very clever!

...the prerequisite to broadening, enlightening n revealing is that one has to have something to start with, perhaps there's an aide in the checkout line at the local grocery store...i dont think peter griffin has been taken yet....