• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 Quarter ...pmd or error coin?

8 posts in this topic

On 9/21/2022 at 1:50 PM, Just Bob said:

I had a three paragraph reply typed out, but when I hit "submit" it disappeared.

Hello Just Bob.  You are not the only one that has happened to my friend. I have had that happen more times than I can remember.  Sometimes if I go off the post, and then come back, the "editor" program will have saved it when I click on the reply button again, but not always.  Other than that, I have started copying longer comments prior to hitting the submit button so I don't lose what I've typed.  Definitely a glitch in the system though. 

On 9/21/2022 at 1:35 PM, GBrad said:

Hello Just Bob.  You are not the only one that has happened to my friend. I have had that happen more times than I can remember.  Sometimes if I go off the post, and then come back, the "editor" program will have saved it when I click on the reply button again, but not always.  Other than that, I have started copying longer comments prior to hitting the submit button so I don't lose what I've typed.  Definitely a glitch in the system though. 

Thanks. I'm glad to know that it wasn't something that I was doing wrong.

Copying the post before I submit makes sense, though. I will try to remember to do that. Thanks for the idea.

I've had it throw up and lose my posts as well. It also logs me out every few days, at which time I don't bother to log back in unless/until I find something that really needs a reply.

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

That happens to me sometimes, and I'm an administrator! I just hit Submit a second time, and it posts. I can't guarantee that will work for everyone, but it's worth a try.