• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1958 are any of these worth

3 posts in this topic

I can only see one side of one coin and partial obverse images of two other coins.   The two I can see the date on are final year wheat ear cents minted in Denver.   Both look circulated and from what I can see of the one side of the full coin in your photo each is worth one cent, no numismatic premium for either coin.

In the future please review the top post in this section titled "What you need to know about posting coins for inquiry".   We need in focus, cropped photos of each coin both sides to be able to provide good information.

Also I suggest that you get a copy of the red book if you have more questions on additional coins, it will have most of the information you are seeking.   These can often be found and checked out of your local library if you do not wish to purchase one.

You can also use the NGC explorer section of the NGC website to find much of the same data that is in the redbook, that is provided by for free by NGC.

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Some dealers will pay about three cents each for common Wheat Cents, but typically it costs more than that to ship a quantity to them.