• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can I get yalls opinion on if this Lucius Verus is legit? Need to make sure before purchase

10 posts in this topic

There are multiple things that threw up flags in my head while looking at

this picture, but I’m no master I can’t make a definitive statement either way. What do you vets think?

Thanks for your feedback ahead of time! Hopefully I am just paranoid and this coin is fine and ready for purchase (the seller’s being super pushy and impatient) 😵💫

6C128F59-7C3F-4999-90E2-E4195A4D1BB4.jpeg

259C6BEF-8BED-4C57-B21E-AC518AFD0042.jpeg

99D43077-8F72-4924-9435-DCC70C12F7AA.jpeg

08135429-0890-420B-ACF6-6CFC9F4D06DF.jpeg

On 5/24/2022 at 12:31 PM, VKurtB said:

“Yalls”?:grin:

It is a perfectly legitimate word referring to something belonging to a group of people, either individually or collectively. :bigsmile:

On 5/24/2022 at 1:50 PM, Just Bob said:

It is a perfectly legitimate word referring to something belonging to a group of people, either individually or collectively. :bigsmile:

You mean like “yinz” near Pittsburgh? Or “youse” near Philly?

On 5/24/2022 at 2:00 PM, VKurtB said:

You mean like “yinz” near Pittsburgh? Or “youse” near Philly?

I haven't heard of "yinz" but I have heard "youse" being used.

Question: is either of these words ever used to refer to one person? That is the thing that movie and television writers don't seem to understand about "You-all" and "Y'all." They are not used in the South to refer to one person - always to two or more.

On 5/25/2022 at 12:32 AM, Just Bob said:

Question: is either of these words ever used to refer to one person? That is the thing that movie and television writers don't seem to understand about "You-all" and "Y'all." They are not used in the South to refer to one person - always to two or more.

...can a y'all have a pedigree?....

On 5/24/2022 at 11:32 PM, Just Bob said:

Same with yinz and youse. Second person plural. The annual legislative baseball game in Harrisburg is Yinz vs. Youse. 

Edited by VKurtB

On 5/24/2022 at 2:50 PM, Just Bob said:

either individually or collectively

Do ya' mean "commies?"

;)

Offer to buy the coin with a certification guarantee -- refund of price if it comes back fake.