• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1916 P 10 cent full bands
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I just joined today and I am very unfamiliar with how this works I have a mini mini mini coins and I have only had one coin graded I’m trying to get more experienced opinions on my coins before throwing a bunch of money at grading them. Any direction and information would be greatly appreciated

D2E09EB4-430A-40BC-A95F-DB5BEB5E9740.jpeg

A521DFB3-BD1F-4C75-A1C2-BDAAB15054BD.jpeg

Welcome to the forum, your coin displays very nice detail, and while your photos are sharp and in focus the white balance of your photos are out of balance.   Combined with the angled photo it is impossible to see what the fields look like, what the luster is like, or if the coin shows signs of cleaning.   See if you can adjust the white balance to get a more correct color and take the photo more straight on so we can see it better.   The 1916-P dime was a very well struck coin as all the master hubs and dies were new which resulted in some really sharp coins.   Also, as a new design and first year of production these were horded, thus there are many very high grade examples to be had and that keeps the prices down somewhat.

Here is a link to the NGC explorer page for the 1916-P, it shows the population information as well as some recent price history for this dime.

NGC explorer